Chapter 4: Y/n and Issei vs Doflamingo and Riser! A New Yonko is Crowned!

???: The little sister of Straw Hat Y/n... I'm going to enjoy torturing you and your peerage.

Right now, Rias, Asia, and Issei are looking at the man with strings impaling Issei with confusion in their eyes.

Rias: W-Who are you?

Doflamingo: You can call me Donquixote Doflamingo.

Riser: How do you like this Rias? Riser has brought an incredibly strong piece into the game.

Doflamingo then turns to Riser and glares at him.

Doflamingo: You remember our arrangement, I get to torture the little sister of Straw Hat Y/n and you get to have your way with her after we are done.

Riser: Of course my friend, Riser never goes back on his deals.

Issei: You bastards! I'll kill you both

Issei then charges at Doflamingo and Riser, only to be kicked to the ground hard by Doflamingo.

Issei: GAH!

Riser: How weak!

Doflamingo: This is the Red Dragon Emperor? How pathetic...

Issei: Shut your mouth you damn bastard!

He attempts to punch Doflamingo, but he catches it and twists Issei's arm and punches him hard in the gut sending him to the ground.

Doflamingo: Tsch.

He then looks towards Rias.

Doflamingo: Let's see how you face looks when I crush the head of your pathetic pawn. He's starting to annoy me.

Asia: Issei!

Rias: NO!

Doflamingo: Don't worry, I'll get to torturing you two later.

Issei: D-Damn, this guy is no j-joke. I'm really going to die here. I couldn't even land a hit on him... I'm sorry Rias, Y/n-Sensei.

Doflamingo then begins to walk towards Issei.

Doflamingo: While I might not be able to kill you right now, I can at least stop your breath.

He then proceeds to raise his foot above Issei's throat while laughing.

Issei: Tsch.

Time begins to slow down as Rias and Asia look on in terror.

Rias/Asia: ISSEI!!!!!!

Rias then feels something placed on her head....

She looks up to see her big brother Y/n standing there, an angry look on his face