Chapter 10 - Pity

"And then she said; 'For fuck's sakes, Ryle

"And then she said; 'For fuck's sakes, Ryle. Get a hint! I don't give two fucks about you!', but I know she cares, I just have to break her walls down. Either way, I couldn't care less about her" That was a lie, her words were still replaying in my head, the sharp pain of my heart being torn apart still present.

"Let's give you until the end of the year, two extra months. Deal?" Jacob extended his hand so I would shake it, that way sealing the deal. I chuckled and did as expected; "Deal"

"West, why don't you invite her to the game next week?" Avery suggested.

We had just finished training and I had to head off to the pharmacy to buy some cough syrup for Mia, she had been feeling a tad bit sick and my parents couldn't head out. "She probs won't come, be fucking for real, Avery" I sighed, I could not comprehend that someone could be that stupid.

"Even if she doesn't, she'll know that her support to you actually means something" he spoke and I sighed;

"Maybe you're not that stupid" I chuckled, Avery breathed in pride; "I know"

-

-

"Because-- that'll mean that I'll have see him" I groaned at the first word, during lunch I was telling them what went on the last time that I saw Ryle.

"First of all; you need the money and you damn well know it. Second; maybe you'll have to see him but you don't have to talk to him." Ava was making solid points, I knew that the girls agreed with her since they all started to nod.

"Except for the fact that I have to tutor him. We agreed about this last week" I argued, "When?" Lily asked. "Tomorrow"

"And  even then you'll have to tutor him, not talk to him about any of your stuff" Julia piped in, "You're right" I sighed while I moved my food around.

After school and before going home I had to buy Soph her insulin, mom had already appeared but was passed out on the couch and my brothers had to work, I had to babysit the twins later on, so if everything went well I should've been able to buy it, go home and give it to her the way the doctors taught me.