Chapter 13 - Miss. Mysterious

"No"

"No"

"What do you mean, no?" Noe asked. "I mean no, I refuse to eat pineapple on pizza."

"C'mon, Bee. It's like-- mindblowing"

"Yeah, 'cause I rather have my mind blown  than take a bite out of that monstrosity" I spoke with sarcasm, my big brother laughed.

"Anyway, what's going on with you and that rich boy?" Noah asked out of nowhere.

We had gone out to dinner to talk and mend our relationship, Noah had the audacity to assume that I was into Ryle. Ew. 

I bursted out laughing, Noah just rose a brow, just overall analyzing me. The laughter finally died down and I was able to form coherent words, "me and Ryle? when hell freezes over" I breathed. "Then hell must be hella cold" Noe muttered as he cleared his throat.

Now I was the one who rose my brow, "what do you mean?" I questioned suspiciously. "That rich boy looks at you as if you're the one who puts the stars on the sky. You scold him for not paying attention to whatever you're teaching him and he looks at you as if you were an angel." My big brother sighed.

That son of a bitch left me wondering. What the fuck did that mean? Ryle and I hate each other, I think my brother is visually impaired, that must be the only possible explanation.

I was about to speak up again, ask him what he meant but I knew that he wasn't paying attention, his eyes lit up and he was looking past me, his eyes focused on his pineapple pizza, I gagged as soon as that... thing entered my vision.

The waiter placed it in front of my brother and he was drooling, Noe thanked him and it was just the pizza and him, then there was me.

"Are you sure that you don't want any?"

"Yes, I'd rather starve than eat... that. Besides, there's gonna be plenty of food at the party" I shrugged as I took a large sip of my diet coke. "Why would a sane person make a party on a thursday?" Noe mumbled to himself. 

"Don't ask me, from what I heard his dog beat cancer so he's celebrating. Spoiled kids with overly kind parents" I shrugged again. Noe sighed, "You're not drinking, are you?" 

"I don't know, Noah."

Usually kids with alcoholic parents tend to stay away from said alcohol, I used to be one of them not until long, I decided to yolo it and started drinking from time to time. Life's shit okay?

"Phoebe, you better not be drinking" he threatened as if he was my dad, well news for him our dad is having a tea party with Freddy Mercury.

"Noah, you should pick up the phone when your sister's bleeding out" I shot back like daggers into his heart.

as soon as his glare softened and his eyes started watering I immediately regretted it but it was too late, I had to stand my ground. I stormed out.

-