Chapter 5: Sorry

TRIGGER WARNING: Eating disorder, abuse, self-harm

The nurse woke me up early and told me that the ambulance is here. I'm so scared, i have to go through all this all alone. Thoughts of trying to run away are on my mind. What if i really try it? What's the worst that can happen? I would be locked inside the mental hospital anyways.

Paramedic: Take all your stuff and come with me, we're putting you on the bed.
Yuri: You can't force me.

Yuri starts running for his life, ballet dancers are usually very strong so Yuri got away. He ran on the cliff and started looking for a place to hide. He atleast had his phone with him so he decided to call Yukov. Yukov was in the middle of a lesson but he still picked up, because Yuri rarely calls him.

Yukov: What's up?
Yuri: THEY TRIED TO PUT ME INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL SO I RAN AWAY.
Yukov: Oh god where are you?
Yuri: I'm on a cliff, i have only the clothes i wore in bed, i'm so cold, please come here i need you!
Yukov: Yes, i will come there soon as possible.

Yuri continued freezing and being scared. He finally pulled out the feeding tube and almost threw up. That was fucking disgusting, he thought.
When Yukov finally arrived, Yuri was so cold that he couldn't move and his lips were blue. Yukov carried Yuri home. Of course Yuri was wanted, and the police was looking for him. Yukov put Yuri in the bed and let him sleep.

*After a few hours*

Yukov thought that he should check on Yuri. Yuri was still really cold even though he had been under the blanket. Yukov woke him up and took him to the shower.

Yukov: You're so cold, you need to go to a warm shower.
Yuri: нет.
Yukov: Let's get you undressed.

Yukov took off Yuris clothes and noticed that he had bruises all over his body. There was bruises and wounds on his wrist too. Yuri was literally skin and bones. Yukov knew that he had to help him.

Yukov: What the hell happened to you?
Yuri: My parents.. They hate me.
Yukov: You really have to get out of that abusive household. Please come live with me.
Yuri: ...
Yukov: Where did the cuts on your wrist come from?
Yuri: My dad sometimes hits me hard with a ruler on my wrist. Usually it starts to bleed too.
Yukov: Oh, i dont know what to say. I'm so sorry.