Chapter 6: Am i ever gonna get better?

TRIGGER WARNING: Eating disorder, abuse, self-harm, sexual assault, rape

Yuri and Yukov were lying on the bed together since Yakov has only one bed and bedroom in his apartment.

Yuri: Yukov?

Yukov turned around.

Yukov: Yeah?
Yuri: Am i ever gonna get better?
Yukov: I'm sure you will. I will help you to get there. Just let me help you to recover, please.
Yuri: What about ballet? I was supposed to become professional.
Yukov: You can still do ballet if you want, but you have to eat.

Someone knocks at the front door. Yuri and Yukov stares at eachothers looking surprised.

Yukov: Who could it be?

Yuri knew who it would be and he was worried.

Yuri: I'm scared..
Yukov: Don't be scared, i'm just gonna go look who it is. You can wait here.

Yukov opened the door. Behind the door there was two policemen. The police didn't even ask if Yuri was there, they just walked in.

Yukov: What the fuck? You can't just walk in!

The police searched the whole house and ended up behind the bedroom door. Yukov was so surprised how fast it all happened. Yukov was still standing at the front door until he heard familiar screaming.

Yuri: YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY DON'T TOUCH ME!!

The police put barely clothed Yuri on handcuffs and carried him out when he was screaming and trying to fight back. Yukov didn't know what to do, broke on the floor and started crying. I never fucking cry, Yukov thought. Meanwhile Yuri was in the police car, screaming.

Yuri: DON'T TOUCH ME DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!

When Yuri arrived to the mental hospital, The nurses gave him sedatives. After some time, Yuri fell asleep. A nurse woke Yuri up. The nurse just grabbed Yuri's hand and made him piss in a cup. Yuri tried to fight back the whole time but many nurses were just taking off his clothes without permission.
After that they threw Yuri back into his room and locked him there. I guess it was for some drug tests, he thought. A few hours later the nurses opened Yuri's door and said that his tests were clean. The nurse gave Yuri something to wear since he was barely wearing anything. Ah, fucking great it's that kind of hospital dress, he thought.
Yuri decided to get out of his room and explore. There was an living room where was some other patients. Yuri sat down on the old looking couch. An old man started getting closer and closer to Yuri.

Yuri: What's your problem?
Old man: I wanna see what's under that dress.

The old man started lifting up Yuri's dress. The other people there didn't seem to care at all, neither the nurses. Yuri tried to get away from there, but the old man just grabbed his skinny arm and pulled him in the bathroom and locked it.
Of course that old man was stronger than 16 years old underweight boy. That old man took off Yuri's clothes while Yuri tried to fight back. Yuri was screaming for help and crying while that man raped him. After it, the man beat him up on the floor and left Yuri on the floor, unconscious.