Chapter 5

(A/N: I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONE UPDATE MONDAY BUT I DECIDE TO UPDATE TO DAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THO)

*WESLEY POV*

Dam, this girl so special. I shouldn't want to be with her after that incident with Tony but still. I been working for Tony for 5 years we kinda became close friends. He told me about Tete all the time while they was together. I even met her before but I doubt she remembered hell I didn't. She was all bruised up she so unrecognizable.

*FLASHBACK*

I had just pulled up to Tony's crib and all I heard was screaming and yelling. I just knew he was yelling with his girl so I just walked in a sat on the couch.

Boy say he came down sweating hard af with blood on his shirt. "Wassup dog" , he said dapping me up. "What was all that about" I asked looking up stairs. Nothing dog that Bitch just crazy. "BITCH... CRAZY... NIGGA! I'll kill yo ass hit me again and see" , said Tete running down the steps running toward Tony. I stood up in front of her and asked , "can I take him for a few hours ma." HELL YEAH AND KEEP HIS ASS" she yelled running back up the stairs.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I just graduated this year and Tina is going to be a junior when school start back up. I sat here thinking about everything and I decided that I want to stay with her. Tony can be a ass hole and I heard a lot of stories from Tony over the years so I know she been through alot. I texted her and told her I was coming to get her tomorrow morning and told her to dress up. I got a big day planned for us.

******* The Next Morning*******

*TINA POV*

I woke up around 8 and started to get ready. I didn't know what time he was coming but I felt like I had time. I took a long bubble bath and then brushed my teeth. I put some flex rods in my hair and went to eat a small bowl of cereal. I looked at the clock and it was 9:45. I went back to my room and decided to to but on a white sweater dress that hung off my shoulder ad some black knee high boots. I put on some red lipstick and my diamond necklace. I then took out my rods and watched as my curls fell in to place. I grabbed my red hang back and went down stairs to my mom's room. I put on some of her vanilla scent perfume. I checked the time and it was 11:15 and then I heard the door bell ring.

I ran to door and open it. Wesley looked so good in is true religion fit. He looked at me with his mouth wide I open. I blushed so hard and then he said , "you look beautiful." I smiled and told him "you not looking to bad your self." I closed the door behind me and locked it and went to the passenger side of the car. He walked over and open the car door for me and closed it behind me. He got in and we drove off.

It took us 40 minutes too reach the restaurant. Once we were seated and our meals came we started talking.
WESLEY: Tina I like you alot and I want to be with you for a very long time, I understand stand that you and Tony had a past but I'm tryna be with ya now and in ya future.

TINA: Look I like you too but idk Tony can get crazy and I can tell by the look he gave me that he not gone let this go. Yall been boys for years and you know what he used do to me.

WESLEY: You remember that day?

TINA: Yes I do.

WESLEY: I know everything and promise I'm gone love you forever. I'm not gone ever let you go I promise.

TINA: Okay baby *smiling*

WESLEY: Okay baby down to business. I don't want you going to Duncan when school start back up.

TINA: Then where am I supposed to go. My whole family went there.

WESLEY: Nobody can protect you there. Now that you my girlfriend people might come for you and I need you safe. You gone go to Mckinney with my crew and they girls. They gone keep you safe while I work the streets.

TINA: Okay so when am i going to meet these people?

WESLEY: When school start. This summer I'm keeping you all to myself.

We finished eating and Wesley drove us back to my house. He decided to spend the summer at my house. This dude thinks he really slick he had 2 suitcases in his trunk and walked them to my door as if I approved this. I didn't care this I was happy and that's all that mattered.