Chapter 8

{ Picture of Kimma in multimedia }

*TONY POV*

I had just got off the phone with my boy about what went on. He said some girl killed every last one of my boys. I couldn't help but smile like that's my girl. A lot of people don't know but Tete used to be in around the drug business when she was little. Her mother was a big time dealer in the south before she moved out her so Tete knows how to handle her own. I had to go see her so I hopped in my car and went straight to her house.

When I got there I could tell her mom was gone probably out of town like always. I knocked on the door and Tete had opened it. Let me tell yall the girl looked so good. She had on some black shorts with a orange crop top with the letter T on it. ( I bought btw ) She smelled so delicious. As she was about to talk I just leaned in and kissed her.

*TINA POV*

When Tony leaned in to kiss me I just let him. As he was kissing me I had got his gun from his waist. The boy so damn dumb and didn't even realize. I put the gun on the dresser by the door as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up gripping my ass leading me to the couch and had whispered, "damn girl you don't know how much I missed your loving." Just as he laid me on my back that's when the crew came out and pointed they guns at him.

He slowly got off me and tried to reach for his gun. "Looking for this" Kimma said throwing me the gun. Tony looked hurt, but I didn't care. "Why you tried to have us killed," said Wesley. "I thought we was boys." Tony didn't respond to Wesley instead he looked at me. "Dam, we taught you well didn't we Tete" I hadn't told Wesley about my mom yet so I just slapped Tony with the gun. Watching him fall to the ground brought joy to me so I kept going until Don pulled me off of him. "Believe it or not but Tete will always be my girl, even if I have to kill all you niggas trying to win her back." At that I pulled the trigger aiming right for his head. I shot him 4 times in the head and tossed the gun. I told them to clean that shit as I was walking up the steps to my room.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day and couldn't remember anything for the night before. I got up and did my hygiene thing and went downstairs. As I approached the bottom step I heard Wesley and his crew talking. "I did some research her mama was once know as Tink, she did major drug business for about 10 years" ~Don "What made her get out the game?" ~Wesley "She got out the game over here because it got Tina shot at, she was in a comma for about a month. She recovered with in weeks of waking up." ~ Don "What you mean she got out the game over here?" ~ Kimma "When she goes over seas she working the business out over there, she got in to some trouble tho she won't be back for about a year" ~ Don. At that I ran back to my room crying. I called my mom and she answered on the first ring.

"Mom what's this I hear about you still in the business and won't be back for another year." I asked in between sobs. "Baby its okay I'll be back sooner then you think. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Listen I got to go real soon so ima tell you this quick. Don't trust nobody but the ones you have staying in my house. Remember that number and bank account I told you about" "yes" " okay darling get all that situated and make sure you keep all the rooms down stairs locked. If you need anything more then what you already have talk to Kimma I'm sorry baby but she is your cousin. That's all I can say for now and I promise I will call you as much as I can. I love you baby girl." Before I could say it back she had hung up the phone. I got back in my bed and cried myself back to sleep.