Chapter 9

****First day of school****

TINA POV

I woke up at 6:30. I slid out the bed carefully not to wake up Wesley. I went down stairs to fix some cereal. I fixed my bowl and Sat down next to the other girls. We where watching fairly odd parents then I decided to get up and go get ready for school. I took a 15 minute shower, brushed my teeth and did my make up. I pulled my hair into a messy bun because I didn't feel like flat ironing my hair.

I walked out my restroom with nothing but my undergarments on. Wesley was up but didn't pay me any mind he was to busy watching re runs of empire. I looked at the clock and it was 7:26 I needed to hurry up because Chubz said we were leaving at 8. I walked in my closer and decided to wear my white skinny jeans, over sized red shirt and my timbs. I grabbed my black mk bag and phone then walked out the room.

I looked at the girls and we all were matching. Chubz had on some white skinny jeans, a red loose crop top and some tan Sperrys. Kimma had on the same exact thing except her shirt was blue. Kiya had on the same exact outfit as for me and her oversized shirt was blue. I asked then who was driving and they all looked at me so I guess that meant me. We walked out the door as Don was coming down stairs, I told him to lock the door. We got in my car and drove off. I had asked, "Why didn't the boys ride with us?" "because they got half a day since there seniors, the come at 12 and are dismissed with us at 3:30." said Kimma.

We finally pulled to the school and it was 8:24, we had 6 minutes to get to class. As we got out the car all eyes where on us. I felt so uncomfortable and I guess Kimma noticed. She pulled my arm and said, " we are some bad Bitches that's why they starring." I smiled and continued walking. I had to go to the office to get my schedule. I told the girls I would catch up with them later or something. I gave the lady my name and sat down to wait for my schedule.

"Your Wesley's girl aren't you?" I looked up to a unfamiliar face. "Yeah I am" "Well nice to meet you I'm Kene." " Nice to meet you too. " I said while smiling at the boy. "Well I'm a head to class see you around." , said the boy as he walked out. The councilor gave me my schedule and I found my way to my first period class.

I walked in and the teacher looked and said, "You must be Tina W-"I hurried and cut her off and said just Tina. "Well take your seat, we don't have assigned seats so feel free to seat anywhere. " I looked around the class and noticed the boy Kene was in this class. I quickly walked toward the empty seat next to him.

"Okay class let's continue Introducing your self." As she said that Kene stood up and introduced himself. "Hi Class I'm Kene, I'm a junior, I'm from the south, I got a older brother and little sister. This my first year here but I know a lot of people." He sat down and everybody looked at me as If I was next so I stood up and started. "Hi my name is Tina I'm a junior. I moved down here from the south with my mom. I'm 17 years old. and um what else should I say?" Kene then started asking hella questions. "You and Wesley go out? You friends with Kimma, Chubz and Kiyah? What's ya mama name? " I simply answered the first to questions with a "yes". I then was about to say my mom's street name Instead I told her real name " Diana."

The teacher looked at me and whispered "Tink" I looked at her in disbelief. How does she know this?

RI I I ING

The bell rung telling us it was time to transition to your next class period. The next 2 periods flew by. The girls and I where texting all day and we all got the same lunch so I decided to meet them in the senior room to eat with them and the guys.

-------------------------

Don: What's this I hear about you talking to Kene?

How in the hell does he know this like wtf then he asking with attitude let me just stay cool

Tina: A friend. Sorta he just started talking to me, asking if I was Wesley's girl.

Don: Well listen here don't trust him at all. His sister is Wesley's Ex and when I say they will do anything to get in good with him again they will.

Tina: What you mean get in good? What they do?

Torrence: She cheated on him with almost everybody and she set us up. Got her brother to try and rob him but that ain't work out.

Tina: What's the girl name?

Don: Sandra.

Kimma: Yeah and dam sho don't fuck with ha she crazy denna hoe.
*RIIIING RIIING*

The lunch bell had rung signaling it was time to go back to class. I couldn't believe the quiet girl in my 3rd and 4th block was crazy. I kinda find it weird that her brother spoke and not her but I was very wrong. Chubz had the same class with me so we had walked together. We were almost to class when a girl with curly hair had stopped dead in front of me a punched me.

I started swinging and she ended up falling. I ended up stomping the girl face so bad she had the timb print in her mouth. I kept kicking and punching until I felt somebody grab me. I heard Torrence say, "Sandra you a fucking bitch I swear." As soon as I heard that name I spit on her and kicked her one last time. Torrence had picked me up over his shoulder and walked me out the school building. "I got 2 classes left man wtf." "No my nigga you need to cool the fuck off. Plus Wesley told me to take you to him." "See now yall nigga treating me like I'm a fucking baby." "Just sit yo ass back and enjoy the ride."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N : This chapter really boring but I had to introduce some new characters in. My friend gave me a really good idea for the next chapter but I hope you guys enjoying the book so far. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE YOU GUYS