Chapter 22

Andy POV

Damn I was out for a long ass time. Its 7:40. I looked up and seen Tracey playing on my X box 360. "Girl you cute asf when you sleep you know that?" When Tracey said that my ass started blushing like a baby. One thing I liked about Tracey was that he wasn't the lovey dovey type but he always was sweet to me. He wasn't a crybaby either and was rough around the edges. "Come on baby we need to see if everybody up." We got up and headed down stairs. On our way down I knocked on everybody door and said come down. Tina and Wesley where already down and just like I expected him and Tracey knew each other. They started dappin each other up and I started laughing. About 2 minutes later everybody else was down. "Fuck you got us down here for?" I was about to slap Torrence but anyway. "Okay you guys this is Tracey, we been dating for 3 months. " "Awww that's cute, why you just now telling us?" , asked Kiyah emotional ass. "I didn't know how you guys would take it being that Fresco passed a few months ago." Torrence been talking alot lately cause he was the first one to say something. "Girl we didn't expect you to sit a cry around. Yeah we miss our boy but we wouldn't stop you from dating around. If this nigga make you happy then so be it." Like omg I love these people so much. I sat back and watched and everybody treated him like family. I just hope they don't put him in the drug game. That's how I lost Fresco and I refuse to loose Tracey like that.

"So where did you two meet?", I heard Don ask. I felt like Tracey should answer hoping he even remembered It wasn't anything special but still. "It was a few weeks after Fresco's funeral. I didn't go but I had heard about it. Anyway I was driving over to my cousin house. As I pulled up I seen the most beautiful face ever. She had a blunt in her hand and I seen she had 3 tats. I was totally sweating her but she wouldn't even give me the time. After a while I left feeling a lil embarrassed because I was trying hard as hell in front of all them lil basketball chicks. So about 2 weeks later I went to the tat shop to finish up my sleeve. I went straight to my usual tat guys room and there she was. I laughed a lil bit cause she was top less but hey the rest is history. " I can't believe he remembered, only because people don't remember lil boring shit like that. Everybody started "awwin" and saying that was sweet. "Okay you guys we finna go out, we'll be back later. " As we where walking out the door it had to be Wesley to bring up the irrelevant. " Yall going back to school tomorrow and that's fact." "okay Mr . Father" and at that we where out the door.

Wesley POV

Im really happy for Andy Tracey used to run for me a while back but he got out of this for his mom. I respect that about him he was everything his mother wanted him to be. He living on his own, got him a a good job and is in school working on his bachelor's degree. He was a good worker though but I know Andy wouldn't go for that one. Once they left everybody kinda went back to their rooms. I went into my room and I seen Tina rubbing the cream on her naked body. I could tell in her back her skin was changing. I grabbed the bottle and helped her rub it on her back side.
The cream made a huge difference in her skin. But suddenly my fingers felt num. I didn't know what to do so I just cut the hot water on and ran it on my fingers. The numbness went away in a matter of seconds but still what the hell is in this shit.

After Tina finished rubbing the cream on her I decided we needed to go check on Caleb. If Tina's skin get this bad in a matter of hours I wonder about him.

Tina POV

I was hella surprised at Wesley for wanting to check on Caleb, but who was I to complain. I put on my clothes and we were on our way. Caleb's house was like around the corner but then again it was a long car ride. When we got there I walked right in. Caleb was on the couch drinking and there was empty bottles everywhere. His face was alright but I could tell his hands wasn't. He smiled when he seen me but it quickly went away when he seen Wesley walk up behind me. "Wesley wait in the car please. " He gave a funny look and walked out. I went and sat next to Caleb and he started crying. "Tina its not working for me its not fuckin working. " I didn't know what to do nor say so I just held him. Before you knew it we both where sleep. I woke up it was 1 ina morning and Wesley had my school shit sitting on the table and some extra money. I checked my phone and he sent me a text around 12

"Baby, I just want you to know I trust you. Caleb needs you tonight so I want you to stay but don't forget that you have to go to school tomorrow. I dont want you falling behind. Love you huney."

I thought that was so sweet but that mean I got to walk to school. Wel its just around the corner. I woke up Caleb and we went to his room and went straight to bed.

Its felt like I had just went back to sleep. My phone alarm went off at 6:30. I went and made breakfast for Caleb and I and ate. I put Caleb food in the oven and left him a note. I knew he wouldn't be up till later. I hopped in the shower and then got my cream and rubbed it all over. I got dressed and it was 7:50. I grabbed Caleb's extra house key and started walking. I got to school in 4 minutes and went straight to class. Then a few minutes later the other girls came. By the looks of all our faces this gone be long fuckin day.
Damn.