Chapter 6

*****TWO MONTHS LATER*****

{Torrence , Don and Fresco were sitting next to there girls Kiyah Kimma and Chubz. They are Wesley's Crew}

WESLEY: Yall remember that girl I was telling yall about?

CHUBZ: Yeah of course the one you then went M.I.A. with *laughing*

KIYAH: We can't forget her. She all you talk about boy

EVERYBODY: *Laughing*

WESLEY: ANYWAY! School start in two weeks and I made her enroll to Mckinney so I can keep a closer eye on her. So that means yall need to be nice.

DON: Of course we gone be nice she family now dude *standing up hugging Wesley*

WESLEY: Okay good so ladies. *Smiling*

KIYAH, CHUBZ, AND KIMMA: What do you want?

WESLEY: I got business to take care of and I gave Tina money to go school shopping.

KIMMA: So you want us to go with her?

WESLEY: Please

KIYAH: Okay what's her address?

WESLEY: I'll text it to yall but she'll be ready at 4.

CHUBZ: It's 3:42 man

DON: Well I guess you girls should get going

KIYAH: Alright, just don't forget to text the address

{All three girls walk out}

TORRENCE: Did you tell yah girl they was going with her?

WESLEY: Shit. *pulls out phone*

****Text Message****
Babe the homies going school shopping with. They all go to the same school as you. They will be over soon. These girls like sister to me so be nice

TINA: Okay Babe

****End Of Texts****

FRESCO: Man yall just happy in love bro I swear all me and Chubz do is argue.

WESLEY: *Sitting next to Fresco* dog what's happening?

FRESCO: Aliya is the problem. She came over before school let out for summer break, while me and Chubz was chilling. She started yelling saying we slept together and before I knew it Chubz was on top of her punching her. I grabbed her and slammed the door. Ever since them she been calling Chubz every time I'm out saying I'm with her. WHEN I BE OUT WORKING! YALL I NEVER SLEPT WITH THIS CHICK! WHY SHE MESSING UP MY LIFE!

DON: Matter fact she came to Kimma with some bullshit too. Her and them dolls. Said I beat her when she said she was gone tell my girlfriend about us. Cried and all. Kimma just slammed the door in her face cause the bruises where new and I hadn't left her house in 2 weeks literally.

WESLEY: Man I heard she told my girl I had beaten her, but Tina never asked so I didn't ask about it either.

FRESCO: Then why can't Chubz be like yall girls and not believe the shit.

TORRENCE: You cheated on her before with that Cece and Deja girl. She doesn't trust you so you got to give her some time on it.

WESLEY: I swear if this girl cause some trouble ima handle ha ass.

TORRENCE: It's your fault she causing so much trouble. You the one that dated her.

WESLEY: Man I don't care let's stop talking about ha.

DON: I heard you been teaching that girl the game Wes.

WESLEY: Man yeah shawty got a passion for it. It's like she says she don't want no part in it but when I put that gun in her hand it's like she goes gangster on me. It's kinda attractive tho.

DON: You letting Ole girl play with guns dude?

WESLEY: I wanted to see if she can shoot and girl got aim. She said she watched Tony d--

TORRENCE: How in the hell she know Tony?

WESLEY: You remember that girl Tete he used to mess with?

TORRENCE: Just watch your back man all of us need to watch our backs. I known Tony for years and this is not gone end good.

WESLEY: Yeah she said the same thing.

------------------------------------------------------
{ Kimma, Chubz and Kiyah pull up to Tina House }

*TINA POV*

I heard two knocks at my door. I went and opened it and to my surprise two of these girls hugged me saying how happy they were to finally meet me. I looked over at the other girl, she smiled and walked over. "My name Chubz and I don't really hug," said the girl. I looked and noticed these girls were really pretty. The light skin one name was Kiyah. She had on a light pink crop top with some some high waist shorts and some silver sandals. The dark skin girl was named Kimma. She had on a blue crop top, blue and black tights and black sandals. Chubz had on a white fitted tank some colorful booty shorts and some all white nikes. I myself fitted right in. I had on a orange loose crop top and a long black skirt that splitted to mid thigh on the left side. I had on some gold sandals with my rollie Wesley gave me last week.

"You don't got to hide from us girl your like family now and after we go shopping we gone take you to the trap you got to meet our boys," said Kiyah. "Alright let's go " I said walking to the door smiling. These girls genially care for me all because I'm Wesley's girl. I actually felt happy to have these girls around me.