Chapter 7

*TINA POV*

We shopped for 5 hours straight. We spent over $10,000 all together. They kept saying "nothing but the best." We dropped off our bags at my house and went to the trap. As we open the door the smell of weed just smacked me in the face. I spoke the all of them. Then Chubz asked where the guys were at and he looked up the stairs. I followed the girls up the stairs and it was another big guy standing outside the door, he was strapped too. He was about to let them in until his eyes gazed on me. Before the guy could say anything Kimma spoke up. "Move yo big ass out the way goud daum, she Wesley girl." As she said those words she pushed passed the guy and we all walked in.

The guys where counting money and didn't even pay us no mind. I then realized who was with who. Kiyah went to Torrence and sat on his lap. Kimma went and kissed Don and sat next to him. Chubz had just looked at Fresco, rolled her eyes and sat next to him. I was prepared to stand behind Wesley until he pulled me in to his lap. "This her?" said Torrence with a smile on his face. "Yeah man" said Wesley while gripping my side. "You don't remember me." I looked up and studied Torrence real hard and then it came to me. I didn't want to even think about so I just shook my head no. I could tell he knew I was lying but I figured he didn't want to pry. Neither did anyone else at that because they just left it at that.

We where all chilling and laughing and then all of a sudden we heard gun shots. Everyone stood up and Don pushed the girls in the closet and behind the wall. He tried to push me in with them until I snatched my arm back. Wesley signaled for him to stop and threw me a gun. For some reason my heart started to beat faster and I felt something come over me. I stood right in front of the door and as it opened I pulled the trigger and kept pulling. I released all 8 rounds on 5 dudes and took Wesley's gun and proceed out the door. I looked and seen two faces I never seen before and shot twice getting both of them in the head. I walked down the steps to see 5 more niggas just looking around. One of them said, "go check up stairs somebody still alive." As the two dudes approach the steps I shot one in the shoulder before rolling down the last two steps shooting the next dude in his private part and once in his chest. I came around the corner and the next three guys where shooting non stop. I laid down In a pool of blood and shot the closed one and he soon fell. The other two didn't see me on the floor and "pow" "pow" they both went down. I felt so normal in this setting. I felt proud of my self at the moment.

*WESLEY POV*

I walked down the steps and was so surprised at my girl. How in the hell did she do that. Although in some weird way that turned me own. My girl took out 12 dudes all on her own. She looking at me tryna act upset but I can tell she had a passion, a hidden passion for the game.

I took her home because she had blood all over clothes. I didn't know what to think like damn this girl had not only my back but my whole crew. I knew shit had to change because my girl not finna become the back bone of the ladies. Only other girl that knew how to shoot was Chubz but Fresco wouldn't let her. We pulled up to Tina's house and a nigga could barely walk in the house they had bags everywhere. She told me she was letting them stay there so they could get a bit more closer.

After she got out the shower, I helped her put the girls bags inside the rooms she gave them. Like Damm the girl house was big af. Tina's house had 7 bed rooms, 3 down stairs and 4 upstairs. She gave Kimma the room next to hers with the attached bathroom. Chubz and Kiyah got the jack and Jill bedroom and they share a bathroom.

About two hours passed when we heard a knock at the door. Tina got up and opened the door and they all walked in with bags and all. Literally all of them Chubz, Fresco, Kiyah, Torrence, Kimma and Don. Christian looked pissed but I would wait to ask what was wrong until they got settled in.

-----------------------------------------------------

TINA: So we just gone sit like we just didn't get shot at? Like they just didn't kill all ya workers at the trap.

CHUBZ: Yeah but how you learn to shot like you did? *standing up* You killed 10 niggas so quick so fast with out getting hit not once. You say this lifestyle not for you but yet you act as if you grew up in it.

WESLEY: I taught her how to shoot, but she had already had some experience with this shit. That's all yall need to know unless you ready to us your story too.

DON: I think it was Tony.

{ Everybody looked towards Don }

DON: After yall had left we looked over the boodies before we got rid of them. All of them work for Tony. I remember just last week all them niggas had a meeting with em.

*WESLEY POV*

Just as Don said those words we heard a car pull up. I got my gun and pointed it to the door. I had signaled for Tina to walk over to the door. As she looked through the peep whole she said it was Tony and he was alone. I told everybody to get out of sight because I wanted to see what he had to say. We all went to the kitchen and just listened. I heard the knock at the door and as I peeped around the corner I couldn't believe what this nigga was doing.