Chapter 11

Chubz: Fuck was yall? It's 7 and yall fuckers been out since 1.

Torrence: Chubz I told you before to stop fuckin worrying about me. You gone stop talking like this yo house to my nigga.

Chubz: naw fuck you! Where was yall. Yall think we some fuckin fools. Yall then brought us around this bitch got ha fuckin the crew I heard she good for it.

Torrence: Bit-- Listen I'm two seconds from digging off in yo ass. Yo bitch ass living in who house again and you disrespecting the fuck out all us of right now

Chubz: No yall disrespecting us! YOU FUCKIN HER AND YOU GOT KIYA

Torrence: BITCH GET THE HELL OUT MY FACE

Kimma: Chill out girl this shit not called for. You assuming shit and you being real disrespectful in HER house nigga.

Chubz: Fuck Both yall bitches. Especially if yo on his side!

Fresco: Baby you need to calm down

Chubz: Fuck no, how about I just go ask them where the fuck yall was and what the fuck yall was doing.

Torrence: I dare yo dumb ass

Fresco: Baby calm yo ass down and bring yo ass we leaving now!

Chubz: Fuck all yall! *walks out with Fresco following her*

Don: Man she been tripping a lot lately but man what happened?

Torrence: it's crazy bro. After her fight Wesley asked me to bring her to the drop at Rico's. We get in Rico smiling and shit like something up. I knew Tina was uncomfortable but I didn't know why. So they asked us to give them a minute so we walked out.

Kiyah: Sounds to me that they was tryna get a good fuck in

Torrence: Next mother fucker say so disrespectful shit about my sister's best friend fuck it MY SISTER I'm gone slap the hell out them.

Don: I knew she looked familiar man.

Torrence: Yeah. Alright back to what happened. So about 15 minutes later we hear gun shots. We run up stairs to see a dead Rico. He tried to rape her and if she didn't have my gun it probably would have happened.

Kiyah: Baby I'm -

Torrence: Fuck you *gets up and walks up stairs*

Don: You and Chubz really fucked up in the head I swear

Kimma: That's my cousin

Don: Who babe

Kimma: Tina, she got a rough ass past man Kiyah, and you a Chubz dead ass wrong. Yall dumb as fuck. This girl had nobody till Wesley came in to her life and we see she don't got as many people as she thought.

Don: Yeah. Yall two need to bounce up out here for a few days shit wasn't right nor called for. Yall obviously don't like the girl now.

Kimma: Yeah so I expect yall two gone in the A.M. *Walks up stairs with Don*

Kiyah: Fuck

--------------------------------------------------------

*** Wesley Pov***

Tina cried the whole night. I didn't know what to do nor what to say so I just held her and told her everything will be alright. Earlier we heard what Chubz and Kiyah had to say and it took all of me to keep Tina up here in this room. In the past 3 years of her life she had been beaten raped and lost her only friend. She been through a lot and it's my job to help her heal. I love her with all my heart and it hurts to see her like this. She has nightmares almost every night and she finally told me everything. This girl then been through a lot and she has been so strong about it. Girl needs love and ima give it to her. But for now ima hold her all night and not leave her side no matter what. I got a important day planned for us tomorrow and she gonna be so happy, I hope.

*The next morning*

I woke up before Tina and decided to get her 4 breakfast Jacks and 4 tacos from Jack in the Box. That was her favorite do I know she gone love it. As I'm walking down stairs I see Kiyah and Chubz leaving. I didn't pay them no mind as I got in my car and drove off. Jack in the box had just opened I ran in ordered Tina food and ran out. I went and brought her a promise ring yesterday morning so I took it out and put it in her bag. Knowing Tina she wouldn't notice till she was finished eating anyway.

I pulled back into the driveway and noticed everybody was gone. Oh yeah them niggas got school. I cut Tina's alarm off this morning so I knew she would still be sleep. I walked in and woke Tina up. Lil nigga strong af she would not budge at all so I moved the food over her face. She jumped and grabbed the bag and got to eating. "Ole fat ass". "I'm hungry I didn't eat dinner last night" , Tina said with a full mouth. While she was eating couldn't help but just observe her. Her eyes where all puffy from all the crying and it broke my heart all over again. As she pulled for her last breakfast jack she picked up the ring to she just looked at me and tears escaped her eyes.

"You got me a promise ring baby" "Yes girl I love you no matter what and I promise to be there for you threw out it all" "I love you to". She jumped up and kissed me. I felt so honored to have such a strong woman like Tina. Once she finished eating she went and got ready. I took her to this arcade in Plano and let her play all day. We headed back home around 2 with hella prizes, this girl love to play them games I swear. On our way to the house I got a call. One of my workers found some people we been looking for. Tina looked at me and I could tell in her eyes she wanted to come so I let her.

We got there and this girl went crazy she killed of them niggas as soon as they told us where our money was. Did I really just say "our". It was a 45 minute drive to the money and it was $200 k. About time we got him it was about 6 so I told her to start getting dressed and put something on fancy. It took this girl a hour and 15 minutes to get dressed. She came down in a black fitted dress that stop mid thigh. She had on some gold heels and my gold rolie. She also had this black and gold mk purse. Her hair was curled and it stopped at the top of her back. This girl is just abosuletly beautiful.

Once we reached the restaurant we walked in hand by hand. This is the same restaurant I took her on our first date and I knows how much she loves it . She ordered the same thing she got last time and went in. After she was done eating I just kissed her and we drove back home. I can tell that she knows I love her so that's all that mattered to me. She gone always be around and so am I.