Chapter 12

Caleb in multi media

{Torrence, Fresco, Chubz and Kiyah sitting around a table}

Torrence: Ima give you 1 minute to explain why the fuck yall suddenly against Tina

Kiyah: When yall left Kene came up to us showing us stuff that people at her old school was saying. How she fuck other niggas boyfriends and shit and like idk

Torrence: That's what the hell I can't stand. How the fuck yall believe a snake ass nigga

Chubz: What do you mean get over it? To many people said it's true for me not to get over it.

Torrence: I almost slapped you.

Fresco: if she was just some random hoe why did Wesley buy her a promise ring?

Torrence: and them niggas haven't even fucked yet. This girl been hurt so much I'm not gone let yall be around her with that bullshit. Wesley brought her around us so she could have some close friends in case he ever got hurt. Nobody liked her at that school because of who she is. So if yall don't like her yall can stay the fuck away from me *gets up and walks out*

Fresco: Do some research on the shit yall saying about her forreal cause no matter how you spin it yall dead wrong. * walks out*

----------------------------------------------------------

****Tina POV****

I woke up with the most happiest feeling ever. Wesley really does love me no matter how hard it gets. Instead of eating breakfast first I decided to get dressed. I had on blue crop top, black skinny jeans and my black boots. I then put my black sweater over to complete the look and grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Kimma had got breakfast surprisingly. She got my favorite at that. Two breakfast Jacks and 2 Taco's which I think she low key saying I need to watch my weight cause I usually get 4. I thanked her and ate my food. After I finished eating I looked at her ass with a sympathetic look cause my ass was not driving. "HELL NAW NIGGA I BROUGHT BREAKFAST THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH." " You can drive my car boo." "OK dam come on." Kimma act like she can't drive sometimes knowing dam well she a dare devil, hell that's the only reason I like her ass to drive

Once we arrived to school all eyes where on us. Only thing that was different about this what that they all gave us evil glares. It felt like i was back at my old school. Nobody ever liked me but hell it didn't matter I was used to it. I went to my locker grabbed my shit and went on to first period. I was the first person to class so I just sat at a empty desk in the back. I felt the teacher staring at me hit I just played on me phone until other students started to come in.

I wasn't pay attention to any body until I felt a some hot breath on my neck. I look baby and it was kene ugly ass. "Baby when you gone fuck me I need some of your loving heard it's good" I didn't know what to say so I kept looking forward. "Bitch you heard me." Then out of nowhere his friend started talking shit too. "Wesley wife hoes now. Ugly ass hoes at that." I felt the tears coming but I had to hold them back. How dumb could I be actually thinking shit was gone be better here. When the bell rung I ran to the restroom. When I got to the restroom Kiyah and Chubz where in there. I just ran out, I heard them calling my name but it didn't matter fuck everybody man I swear. I walked down the street to my nigga Caleb house. I haven't seem him in about 5 years but shit it didn't matter. I texted Kimma and told her I would be home later so she didn't have to wait on me.

I made it to Caleb house in 10 minutes. I knocked on the door for what seemed like 5 minutes. "Who the fuck at my door?" I heard called ask through the door. "UM Teny." Caleb swung the door open so fast and picked me up in to a hug. Caleb is like a brother to me so I trust him with all my heart. "Fuck you been lil nigga? I missed yo ass so much." I couldn't help but laugh like dam he still the same. "I been around, shit still in this fuck ass town." Caleb and I talked for hours and come to find out this nigga been keeping tabs on me. He knows about when the bullying started, when I met Tony, how we got involved, Sal, and Wesley. My nigga new everything but it kinda pissed me off. "YOU KNEW WTF I BEEN GOING THROUGH AND YOU NEVER DECIDED TO COME BACK NIGGA?" I was so heated like how could you not come back to help me someone you claim to be your little sister like wtf. "Calm down Teny please." "NO! Just take me fuckin home. Same address!"

The ride home was silent. I started to feel bad for not letting him explain his self but it didn't matter. Before I got out the car he grabbed my arm. I looked back and he said "I fuckin love you girl. It hurt me because I sat there and did nothing to help you. I'm sorry bro. You still my Lil sister no matter what man. I nodded my head yes and got out the car.

I knew I was about to get some words for not telling anybody where I was at. Then the worst part was I didn't answer anybody calls. I walked in the house and all eyes where on me. Even Chubz and Kiyah where hear. One of them tried to call my name I just flipped them off and went upstairs. I put on some shorts and one of Wesley's muscle t and went to bed. I wasn't tryna hear from nobody so I put my ear phones in and dozed right off.