Chapter 10

**Torrence POV**

I can't help but think where did Wesley find this girl. She can shoot, fight and got hella attitude. I think ima make her my twin. She gone be around us a lot more then the girls, I can tell by the way Wesley talk about her. I know Kiya and Kimma not gone like that one but, but this game not for them. Chubz on the other hand was made for it and so was Tina.

I pull up to Rico's Trap house, where Wesley was about to make this drop. Rico was one of the top drug lords around and now that Wesley took over Tony's industry so was he. I looked at Tina and this girl got my gun from under the seat and put it on her waist. I laughed and she looked and said, "Listen my gun in my bag and Chubz got it soooo." I told her it was OK and we got out the car.

I walk up to Wesley with Tina right beside me. Wesley laughed and tried to kiss Tina but she pushed him away and said, " Baby we need to get the drop done before we get all lovey dovey." I couldnt help but laugh my damn ass off. I went to the trunk and pulled out the merchandise and we walked in with Tina in lead. Tina had knocked on the door and some huge guy walked out. He looked at us and checked us he took my gun and Wesley's gun but some how didn't feel Tina's. As the man walked us up the stairs Tina raised up her shirt in the back and it revealed her gun. She smirked and looked back and mouthed "such a dumb ass." Like damn i'm really starting to like this girl she reminding me so much of my lil sister its crazy.

As we approached Rico's office, Tina didn't even wait for big guy to knock on the door she just simply barged in. Wesley and I had just waited for the big to enter and we followed behind. Rico had a evil smile on his face something wasn't right and I could tell Tina thought that to because she stiffened up and rubbed her back 3 times.

Rico: Well well well this must be my little problem child *standing up*

Tina: We not here to talk about me just get the money $10,000 nigga.

Rico: Now is that anyway to talk to a old friend.

Tina: I wouldn't say we where friends now give us the money so we can gone on about our day

Rico: Sall give us a minute (the big guy) *big guy walks out*Matter fact can yall two give us a minute as well.

Tina: yeah just a few *Wesley and Torrence walks out*

Rico: *standing up* so baby you don't miss me?

Tina: Hell naw nigga, you hurt me so bad Rico and I cant believe I thought you was better then that.

*TINA POV*

" I hate you" As those words escaped my mouth Rico charged over to me and slapped me and I fell down. I tried reaching for my gun but I was to late Rico was pulling at my pants and the gun was underneath my back. If I kept moving it would have exposed my gun so I tried to kick him off me. He had took off my pants and was trying to undo his when I kicked him in his private area grabbed my gun and shot him twice. Once in his middle, once in his head.

First person to run in was Sall, I shot him in his head and threw the gun. Wesley and Torrence ran in. I forgot my pants where off, but i just started to tell them what happened. Wesley looked sad when I told him what happened and he just stood there shocked. Torrence kicked my pants to me and I skipped them on while he got the money out Rico's desk. I looked at Wesley one last time before heading to the car. Wtf been going on with me lately I'm suppose to be this sweet girl just to be happy I got a man but this drug business shit got me wondering. Do I want to work side by side with my man, following my mama foot steps or do I wanna be his girl sitting at home waiting for him. Decisions decisions