Jasmine 1

I've always tried my best to please my family but let's say we're not your normal family. While you where playing with your dolls and painting your nails I had the learn how to shoot a gun by the age of 5. And why you may ask well when you're born into the biggest mafia in the world there people out there for your head but you have to get there's first.

"Y'all are going to be late" my mother yelled from the top of her lungs. I took my younger brothers hand and rushed over to the door and stood in line with my older brother. For me to be the middle child I think I'm more responsible then him. My dad came downstairs with his serious face while we were lined up at the door.

First he playfully punched my older brother in the arm. "Jayden" my father said that's when Jayden did a chuckle and rubbed his arm. My father then rubbed his hand through my younger brothers hair "Javier." Then he came to me and kissed me on the forehead "jasmine" he then stepped back and stood in front of us. "Where are the richest,strongest and most powerful mafia in this shitty world." He said in his stern voice "Which mean we need to live by" he said later pausing wanting us to finish his sentence. "kill or be killed" We said.

he did a small chuckle "and If they don't fear us" he said once again "they won't respect us" we said back to him as if we where soldiers. He gave us a nod letting us know we can leave "Javier" my father said in a very serious tone. He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around to face our father "yes daddy" he said In a soft low tone. He reached his hand out.

Javier took off his book bag and handed it to him he then pulled out a little bunch of action figures and threw them to the ground.  "What did I say about toys Javier" he said angrily he looked at his toys on the ground and held back tears. "JAVIER" my father shouted with rage because he didn't respond back to him "We are a mafia we don't have time for toys" Javier said. My father stood there in silence and then repeated back in a low voice "leave my sight now" Javier grabbed his book bag and ran out the door while I followed close behind.

We got into the car and greeted our personal driver Javier put his head in my lap and silently cried. When we pulled up at his school I lifted his head and said in a reassuring tone. "When you are away from him you don't have to be the Javier that he wants you to be. You can be the Javier that you want to be."

I then pulled out an couple of action figures and gave it to him he face lit up and he hugged me and ran out the car to his school. I laid back and took a deep breath "dads not going to like that" Jayden said while playing on his phone. "That's is the last thing on my mind" I said in a tired tone "what, you have a mission." he said "yea can't wait for it" I said sounding cheerful "never knew someone would love to murder people as much as you do." he said looking up at me "Let's just say it's my thing."

A/N thanks for reading the first chapter let me know what you would like to see in the future :)