Jasmine 3

As I sat in the living room and enjoyed my cereal i turned onto the news. It talked about the man I killed and ruled it as suicide. I felt a bit proud of myself for making murder scene look like suicide not everyone can do that, I got up and went into my older brother room. I sat on his bed while he played his game I opened my phone and clicked on my friends story. I saw that she went to party and how bad everyone's  hangover was. I sighed and turned my phone off and laid in his bed "what's wrong little sis" Jayden said sounding a bit annoyed. "Did" I said then pausing and taking a deep breath "did you ever wanted to be normal..like go to sleepovers and party's and hang around with friends."

He didn't say anything but then paused the game "yea at first...I used to be so jealous of them I felt so lonely and left out of everything." He said looking down at the floor while playing with his controller. I didn't say anything "but then I had to learn that I was born where I'm at and there nothing I can do about it so I grew numb to the feeling of never being a normal teen." I sit up from his bed and looked at him "it's not fair..we didn't ask to be here we shouldn't have to suffer for the business."

He pat me on the head "you'll understand one day not everything can be fear." he got back in his game and I left his room I went to my dads office. The closer I got the colder the atmosphere became. I soon open the door "hey daddy." I said with a soft tone "what do you want jasmine you seem I'm working." he said in a growling tone "I-I wanted to know if you wanted to spend time with me." "Get out of my office I have a call about your next mission" I left without saying anything back to him not wanting to make him mad.

I went downstairs in the kitchen "hey mom would you like help." My mom didn't saying anything just continued to cook multiple meals at once. "Mom I said-" "hunny please leave the kitchen your father has in important meeting today I need this food to be done before then." She said not even looking at me I left the kitchen without thinking twice. I went in to my room and got into my bed and began to cry I hate it here.

As I stared at the other side of my room I heard an soft knock at the door "jazzy." I heard a soft voice say while the door slowly opened I wiped my tears of my face a sat up. "Come on" my younger brother walked in with an remote. "Do you want to watch a movie" a soft smile became on my face and I stood up and took his hand "let's watch a movie."

I quickly went into the kitchen and took some snacks before my mom saw me. I went into the living room and sat next to my brother he put on the lion king. "This movie again" I said with a chuckle and he laid his head in my lap and ate a bag of chips.

My older brother came down while we were watching the movie "hey can I watch with y'all" he said "No because you left jazzy out." Javier answered before I could say anything Jayden eyes widen and then went over by me and picked me up cradle style "I'm soo sorry my baby sis I would never try to hurt you like that again." "Okay you can watch now" Javier laughed "okay" my brother shouted then dropping me on the floor and sat next to Javier.

I got up and huffed at my brothers and sat in the other side of the couch they laughed and then came over next to me Jayden laid his head down on my shoulder and Javier put his head in my lap I smiled and cuddled them both "at least we have each other" I said while Turing the tv up.

A/N Heyy kittens sorry for the random chapter I wanted to add just a bit more detail about her home life leave recommendations :)