Jasmine 13

"She's asked me out for coffee" I said to Brooklyn "Well I think you should go" Brooklyn said while brushing out her hair in the vanity. "I mean bow did she even get my number kinda weird if you ask me" I said back to Brooklyn."well I gave it to her" "and why would you do that" I said irritated.

"Why not I think there something there" she said still mindlessly brushing her hair. "There nothing there and never will be" I said at her slightly raising my voice "you know what I this is friends to enemies to lovers" she said completely ignoring what I said earlier. "What do you mean friends" "how could you forget" she said back to me she then rushed over to my nightstand and went in the last draw and pulled out a photo album. She flip the pages to a photo of me and her we were like 5 she was holding a cartoon microphone while I was dancing.

"Remember this" she said smiling at the photo I looked at the caption to see "future mafia leaders." I giggle to myself  "not out parents trying to plan our future without us. Brooklyn said "but this is not what I wanted to show you" she said continuously flipping the pages. We then saw what looks like a  little Japanese girl with long black hair holding hands with a small black girl with long curly hair. Brooklyn looked at me while I stared at the picture and then pointed at the caption that read. "Asia and jasmine partner in crime."

I re-read the caption and chuckled to myself I didn't want to admit that I some point I cared about her. "Brooklyn thank you for trying to help but I hate her" I grabbed my things and put on a black crop top and some leggings. "I'll meet up with her but nothing more I hate this girl"  as I begin walking out the door to head to the bus station she called out. "Hate is a strong word" I chuckle and yelled back "and the word love is for people who are vulnerable and want to get hurt."