Jasmine 11

*5 months later*

I was in my room watching tv with Brooklyn before my mother called out our names. We followed her voice into the kitchen to see my mother and father sitting at the table. "Is everything okay" Brooklyn asked a bit worried for what was going to be said next "Brooklyn you know how you parents kicked you out....after the incident." My father said coldly you could see Brooklyn face drop "I promise you I did-didn't" she said stuttering in her words out of fear. I held her hand trying to calm her down as she used her other arms to place around her belly.

"No need to explain yourself we believe you" my mother said trying to reassurance her. "There was the mission you was supposed to go on planned months ago" my father said after my mother "I'm pretty sure I can do it" Brooklyn said . "No" my father said sternly "jasmine you'll be sent there... but there just one thing." My mother said pausing
"I'm pretty sore whatever you throw at me I'll be handle it" I said with a smirk.

"Well we were going to send you brother but because you insist" my father said sliding the folder to me I picked it up and scanned through it so good so far the person I gotta kill where I gotta go who I'm going as and my partner Asia Suzuki "are you fucking shitting me" I shot slamming the folder on the table my dad stands up sizing me  and says back in a growling voice "we tried to warn you..you will not say that type of language in my house do you understand me"

I break I contact with him and he aggressively grabs my face yo I'm looking in his eyes "do you understand jasmine" he said in a low stern tone "yea dad" he then pushes me making my stubble back and then sits back in his seat and slides the folder to me "it's tomorrow night and remember her company is still our rival so don't be friends with someone you must kill later on" my father said unbothered I took the folder and continued to stand there waiting for my cue to run back into my room. 
"Your dismissed jasmine"

A/N sorry for the really short chapter hope you enjoyed