Jasmine 12

"Jasmine it can't be that bad" Brooklyn said reassuringly."But it is that bad you don't understand brook" I whine while she did my makeup. Well at least the outfit looks stunning on you she said. I went to look at myself in the mirror.

Jasmine outfit:

"Well I do feel pretty I said while posing in the mirror" Brooklyn pat herself on the back as if she did everything

"Well I do feel pretty I said while posing in the mirror" Brooklyn pat herself on the back as if she did everything. "It can't be that bad it's a one time thing" she said grabbing my weapons out the closet. "All you have to do is pretend to be couple and then move on you probably never have to deal with her again." I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready and head out to the door. "Goodbye Brook and bye aunties baby" I said waving while leaving the door I head out to the door and waved my mom goodbye.

*at the restaurant*

I finally made it to the restaurant and I waited in the car until I saw Asia outside. I then step out the car when she was me her faced drop in the more irritated and annoyed look. "Asia I'm your new partner" I said not even looking at her "no I'm waiting for Brooklyn" I looked at her dead in the eye because she was already making me mad and it hasn't been even five minutes "Brooklyn can not be here I'm her replacement"

Asia just ignored me and interlocked her arms with minds I practically gagged. "Do you know who our person is" Asia whispered to me while we waited in line to be seated. "Mhm" I diss not wanting to even be seen talking to her when we finally got to the top of the line I put this lovey dovey smile on my face and let Asia do the talking.

"Hello where here for a reservation under Mrs. Johnson and my new wife the other Mrs. Johnson" she said that with a fake smile on her face and I smiled back at her. "Oh well it's nice to have you guys and congratulations on your 2 year Anniversary" the lady said while grabbing menus and leading us to our seats. Once we got sat I opened my menu but still kept my eye I on the target. "Welcome because y'all are celebrating 2 years we wanted to know is you would like to try of marriage special" I looked at Asia who was paying no attention to me but look at the waitress.

"What's is this marriage special" Asia says breaking the awkward 5 seconds of silence "well what is the marriage special. "Well it a large drink you custom make with you spouse and share with one cup and two straw. "No I'm no- ouch what the fuck" I say as I felt an kick from under that table. "Yes we would love to" Asia said overtaking me "great look at the back of the menu to custom it" she said them walking off I glared at Asia for a bit before I mumbled "I'm not Sharing a drink with you" Asia shrugged her shoulders and still continued to customize the drink.

*when they order and eat there food*

After we sat there and ate in silence the lady walked towards us with this large drink with the big straws in it. Asia thank the lady began to drink the drink not looking at me. "If you wants some there another straw" though I didn't want to give in I was parched. I took the other straw and began to drink the drink that was surprisingly very good I looked up to see we where making eye contact. I couldn't help but to stare in her eyes they were grey like a stormy sky before the heavy rain or like the oceans during an hurricane.

Once I caught myself staring I pulled away and looked at the target to see that he has got up to head somewhere. I stood up and quickly grabbed Asia shoulder she stood up with me only a couple of inches behind. When the waitress looked at us Asian came from behind me and grabbed my waist. "Why are you doing this" I whispered to her "listen the man's where after runs the restaurant if we don't act like a real couple that's gonna be our ass you got it sakura." I nodded my head and continued walking.

Once he got to the bathroom I stood against the wall next to the door and Asia was behind me. Once he stepped out someone shot him before us I looked at the direction he got shot while everyone scrambled around and we saw someone in all black. Asia grabbed my hand and dragged me to the floor next thing I know a bullet came flying where my head was supposed to be. "Shit" I whispered as I went to the lifeless body and began searching for his phone but then I found something else he was carrying. It was in a small bag and it looked like drugs I grabbed that man's phone.

I took Asia hand and ran through the crowds of people as I heard shot ring out. When I went back to the man's seat the briefcase was gone. I looked around and saw another man in a all black outfit carrying it I ran up to him and kick the back of his knee causing him to buckle and drop the case.

I grabbed the case and ran out the door with Asia close behind. I stop outside and panicked but she grabbed my hand and lead me to the back of the restaurant. She took me to this beautiful black car with red lights.

In/outside of Asia car:

A/N: hey guys what do you hope to see in the future