Jasmine 10

I hear a knock at me window I get up and open my blinds to see Brooklyn looking at me crying thankfully my room in the first floor. I quickly open the window and helped her in "w-what happen to you" in shocked. She didn't say anything at first she sat on the bed and continued to cry "when we were in his car.." she said through her sobs. "I told him to stop...I begged" she cried even louder.

I stood there and said nothing but I took her shoes off and gave a a change of clothes. When she was done we laid in my bed and held her as she cried into my arms not holding back. "Shh it's okay" I said holding her in my arms "the worst part is" she said as she stopped crying. While sitting up from my arms "he came inside me...I could be pregnant." I got up from the bed "d-do you wanna take a test" I said she nodded her head yes I then called my brother and told him to go get a pregnancy test. He asked if I was for me sounding concern but I told it was for a friend who couldn't get one.

He came back from the drug store with three and handed them to me I went back in the room and handed her the test. She then we to the bathroom as I sat and waited in the bed after an hour or so she came out she slowly looked at me "jasmine..."

A/N Heyy sorry for the cliffhanger so you do guys think she pregnant or not and if so what does this mean for the future