Asia 2

We got into my car and sped off I thought they were finally off our trail. That's when I heard Jasmine cry out that they where shooting at us I didn't worry at all but she was a little panicked and someone needed to be calm for the both of us. I reached being jasmine seat at took out the Uzi.

Jasmine eyes sparkle and she took the gun and rolled our window down. She leaned out the window and next thing I know the car begging swerve off the roads and crashes into the tree. I didn't say anything but I was honest very impressed with what I saw. She continues to shoot  back at other cars causing them to swerve off the road. We then saw police also on our talk I'm glad I was prepared and took my license plate.

But the cops where up my ass to I had to take over with the shooting. "You need to drive" I told jasmine she looked me like I had a damn dog face. "are you fucking dumb I need you to drive before we get killed" I shouted at her. "No are you fucking dumb" she yelled back at me "I'm only fifteen " she said pouncing towards me. "It said you was sixteen"  I said dumbfounded. "Brooklyn remember?" She said like I was slow.

"Well you gonna have to learn today" I said keeping one hand on the steering wheel and unbuckling her seatbelt with the other. "I know this is
non-consensual but your gonna have to suck it up princess" I said wrapping my free hand around her thin waist she began to kick and legs and screech while I drag her on my lap. She then stayed there frozen not moving at all.

I held her hands and placed it on the staring wheel and helped her with my hands like she was a child. A few seconds passed and she got the hang of it I let her hands go and I grabbed the gun and began to shot at the police's wheel. As they stared off the road this one cops car flipped and crashed into the others it was one big pile the was coming towards there was the one sharp turn the jasmine wouldn't be able to take.

I snatched the staring wheel from her hand and grabbed it myself. Jasmine crawled into a ball and dug her hands into my neck and tucked her head into my chest. Once I begun the extremely sharp turn I thought we weren't gonna make it as the car began to tilt on it two wheels. I grabbed onto her squeeze her small fame into. The lords loved me today becuse the car flipped back on it fours wheels and kept driving.

*Jasmine's place*

Once I got to jasmine mansion it was kinda weird to see so much color where in the mafia and there basically no black. I knew what I was about to do was stupid but I wanted to see the inside of the mansion. I went inside jasmine bag and took out what looked like the house keys I then grabbed all her belongs. I then went to her side of her car and picked up jasmine causing her to lift up her legs and wrap them around my waist and rest her head on my shoulder.

Once I unlocked the door I saw a comfortable home like interior then kinda pieces together that they were trying to blend in. When it's time for me to attack at least I know what the layout looked like. I shook jasmine a little bit which caused her to make a small groan. "Where your room I whispered" at first she didn't say anything but then she lifted her head and dug it in my next causing me to give her tighter and my breathing to get heavier.

She then moved her head to the other side and mumbled. "All the way down the hall to the left" I thought it was pretty interesting that she lived on the first floor but yet again her house was on a hill so it was still pretty high up.

Once I got to there room I couldn't help but to gasp

Jasmine room:

Her room was like the complete opposite of mine yet again I wasn't that bad I laid her down on her bed but the turned around to see the pregnant- teen that's had very long finger hair staring at me

She gave me a soft smile and said "you must be Asia" I then knew who this was "Brooklyn" I said nodding my head towards her in a cold demeanor.

"You know she hates your guts" she said chuckling while moving towards us. "The feelings are mutual" I said coldly Brooklyn quickly came towards me and took my phone out my pocket.

She was pregnant so I wasn't going to do anything towards her. She gave my phone back and said this while walking towards the bathroom "that's her phone number now you choice if you want to fix what was broken between y'all two."

A/N what do think happen between Jasmine and Asia before they became rivals what is everyone hiding