Jasmine 2

As I got ready to leave I got a notification from my phone my friends from school posted on there story. I opened my phone and clicked on there story to see that they were having a big sleepover.  I watched the clips of them playing normal teen games and watching scary movies. To be in there shoes I thought to myself I dabbed my eye with a tissue to not ruin my makeup. Soon I heard a soft knock on my door I quickly set my phone down and went to
answer it.

My mother stood by the door with a soft smile she looked at me with gentle eyes and hugged me. "Are you ready" she whispered to me softly. "I always am" I said leaving the hug and going in my closet to put my guns in my thigh holder and in other places. I looked in the mirror and fixed my tight red hooker dress and pulled up my fishnets.

I walked out the closet to still see my mom she looked at me and smiled and left the room I grabbed my phone from my vanity and went downstairs. My dad said nothing to me but looked at me and did a stern head nod. I walked out and went to my drivers car and told him where to go. When we got to the shady strip club I checked my makeup to make sure I looked unrecognizable it looked like I was looking at a whole different person. "Are you okay miss" the driver said looking at me through the rear view mirror "I'm okay sir thank you" I said exiting the car with my things.

I put my ear piece in and logged in "hello can you hear me" I said in a low tone. "I can hear you" my older brother Jayden said. "I believe I made it and I'm going in" I repeated back to him he didn't respond though. I walked in and search for my target  and I finally had my eyes on him. Blond and gray hair 57 year old man in a business suit throwing money at the stripper. Oh what will his poor wife think. I walked up to one of the strippers asked to take her place she was differently refuse at first like expected. I then reached into my purse and pulled out 5k her eyes glowed as if she never seen cash before "how bout now" I said with a sinister smirk on my face. She grabbed the money and kissed my hand before giving me her stage number and leaving out the club.

When my number got called I went on to the stage and kept my eyes on my target he was hardly paying me attention. I got irritated and I spun around the pole very slow to the song she chose which was "knockin' da boots by H-town".  When I began to do the few tricks on the pole that I learned a lil bit ago to prepare for this he didn't seem impressed.

I realize his eyes where on the girl that liked getting close and personal and danced on the floor so I got off the pole and did a little floor dance. His eyes slowly landed on me and same with the other guys the girls looked a bit irritated. I felt kinda bad because this is how they make a livin but a mission is a mission. When he had his full attention on me I started doing a slow crawl up to him and pull his tie towards my face he took this 100 dollar bill out and put it in my bra. I then got up and did a quick jade split on the pole before collecting my money.

When I grabbed my money and went into the back rooms I saw this one plus size lady counting her money. It seemed she didn't get much and she looked a bit upset. I went up to her and gave her the money I collected she looked up at and stood up from her seat and hugged me. "I can feed me baby now" she said with her voice breaking as if she was going to cry I hugged her a little more longer and then walk away to the back of the rooms. I grabbed the 100 from my bra and read what it said "hotel zoozo room 567."

After a few hours when I got to his room I knocked on the door and he opened it was a nice hotel room with a king size bed and amazing view. I walked in and sat on the bed he handed me a glass of wine as I sipped it I realized that I'm a minor and this old man's hotel who thinks I'm way older. This was very unpleasant to me but yet again I should be use to this but damn this man really don't know that I'm 15, an freshmen in high school sipping wine and stripping at clubs.

He leaned into me and kissed my lips and I had no choice but to kiss him back I can feel my mouth water and my stomach hurting I was praying that I didn't throw up on the wrinkle man. He tired pinning me to the bed but I flipped him over and went on top of him he smirked I guess he like the thought of women taking control. I rubbed up my leg like I was taking my dress off but then I pulled out my gun and got off him. "Okay papaw let's get something straight I'm 15 years old" when I said that he looked even more surprise. "Where the papers"

He looked at me and started reaching into the side of the bed I thought he was grabbing the paper but then I saw something shiny I quickly jumped out the way. He shot out 2 bullets while he old ass was trying to get out the bed I jumped on him and tried to grab the gun off him. He accidentally shot another time causing a loud ringing in my ear I then punched him in his face causing him to groan in pain and dropped the gun. I grabbed the pillow next to him and put it on his face suffocating him but it was taking long as he clawed at arms I grabbed my gun and put it against the pillow. A muffled gun shot ring out and his blood began the leak on the sheets I got up from him and grabbed his suit case and threw all his clothes everywhere.

I finally found a couple of files and I placed them in my purse and took a glove and put it on my hand. I laid it out as if he killed himself my brother who good at copying handwriting already wrote the man's letter.  I place it on the dresser and hurried out the hotel and went home.

I gave my dad the files without reading then he did a quick scan and kissed my forehead "good job" I gave him an innocent smile and went to my room I took a shower and change my clothes. I laid in my bed trying to get comfortable I was so drained from today that I quickly closed my eyes an drifted to sleep.

A/N hey kittens what are some dress ideas and nicknames you want to see :)