Jasmine 14

"Mhmm" I groan as Asia drove me to wherever. I hardly had a conscience I knew I drunk a little to much as I stared out the window and my vision was blurry. I looked over at her as she was so concentrated on the road as her black hair feel over her shoulders. As her outfit hugged her curves. "Pull over" I shouted at her she quickly went to the side of the road and I Swag open the door and walked into the darkness. I pulled my hair back and threw up all over the side of the road.

When I was done I walked back to the car to see Asia with napkins in her hand I slumped on seat completely exhausted. She used her finger to tilt my chin towards her and she gently whipped my face off. I can feel a knot in my stomach and a heart beat in my pants. I cross my legs as she continues to while my face she then throws the napkins out the window and open her glove apartment and hand me two pieces of gum.

Still not being able to get pass the feeling when she touched me. I mumbled the worlds thank you and turn back to the window but I couldn't control my hormonal teenage self. As my body lingered for her touch, wanting more and her Hands to be places that a girls hands never been. We came to a red light and that's when I let's the alcohol and hormones take over trust me I wouldn't do it sober.

P.s this is a lemon scene coming up (for people who don't know it's a spicy scene with little detail)

I grabbed Asia collar of her shirt and smashed my lips into her. She didn't kiss me back at first as I felt the shock and hesitation come from her. After like two seconds that felt like two decades. She kissed me back while still having one hand on the steering wheel and the other one cupping my face. A simple peck turned into a make out as we couldn't keep our tongues to ourselves.

After a few seconds of locking lips you hear the sounds of a beeping we pop up to see the lights is green we quickly drive off and began to chuckle after driving out of the way of people we drive this store that's closed with an empty parking lot. She parks the car and pushes back her seat and runs her fingers through her hair. "Should we finishes what we started" she's says with a lustful look in her grey eyes while leaning in towards me. We once again connect getting straight to the point as she grabs my waist with one hands and cups my face with the other.

After a lil while I realized that we both weren't  satisfied with just kissing but was to sacred to act upon it not knowing of the other person would want that. Once again the alcohol spoke to me I disconnect our lips and sat on her lap in the driver seat trying desperately to not hit the horn. Once I was finally on top of her she chuckled and pulled into another kiss.

I knew I wanted more so I repositioned myself so the one of my legs was in between hers and my other let was in the outside. I slowly moved back and front on her legs causing a pleasurable pressure on my clit Asia wrapped her arms my lower waist and I tried my hardest to not let any sounds out. I pushed her hands father down as she moved her hands on my ass and groped it. She then repositioned herself lifting her leg causing more pressure on my clitoris I whimpered in the kiss causing a vibration feeling in out mouths.

She then took her hands off my ass and grabbed my waist "assisting" me moving back and forth I began to whimper louder once she broke the kiss and latched on to my neck bruising it with her hash sucking.

As my cries became louder as her hands roamed my body as if she was exploring something new. Me grinding on her leg, her kissing my neck and touching my body cause me to reach a breaking point after going on for a little over 5 minutes as I came in my patties letting out one last whimper she unlatched herself from my neck and smirked at me putting her hands back on my waist.

I looked at her with exhaustion as my breath continued to be heavy. "Aw baby did you enjoy yourself" she said in a soft and smartass tone of voice. I leaned into her to tired to respond. "Come on" she lifting me up and putting my back into the passenger seat "we need to get the Sakura a change of clothes"

I curled up into a ball in the seat as I was to tired to stay anything but she was right i really didn't want to sit in my own juices and desperately wanted a change of clothes.

Heyy kittens I know there relationships seem like it's moving fast but most interactions is between long time periods also I would want to know how I did on my first lemon scene <33