Asia 1

As I held on tight to her arms and whispered in her ear she then dug her heel into my foot. I loosened my grip on her and she took off into the crowd. She wasn't finna leave my sight so easily I could see her frantically searching for someone. Before I continued you may ask who in the hell am I. Well the names Asia Suzuki but everybody calls me
黒死病 or aka the Black Death.

They call me that because I'm reminded like the plague heartless and harmful I think the name is very suiting for someone like me. Now I'm chasing a Parker one of my biggest rivals. I almost lose her in the crowd but I see her red sparkly dress amongst the everyone I could see her run into one of the rooms. I quickly follow behind she looks back and begins to run but she can't get far in those heels I chase after her finally catching up.

I pick her up and throw her onto the floor she quickly get up off the floor and gets into a fighting stance. This small little girl thinks she can beat me well I'll show her why they call be the Black Death. She swings at me heading for my face I quickly move out the way but she throw another punch in that connect with my side. It caused me to stumble a bit she then pick ups a vase and tried to smash it against my head I once again move from her charge. This time thought I grabbed her arm and pinned her against the wall shoving her face into the ugly wallpaper and digging my elbow into her back she then breaks out and kicks me the stomach and runs off to the next room into the kitchen.

I run after her I then grab a knife and throw it right after it gazes her cheek and you can her here whine out of pain as she grasp her face. I then grab her by her hair and flip her to face me and pin here against the wall by her throat. "I've got you now huh Sakura " I said as she begins to cry and crawl at my hands and arms as she tries to gasp for air. My hands tighten around her throat and basically lifts her off the ground as you can her her gurgling trying to get the slightest bit of oxygen in her lungs. I didn't even notice that she picked up a whine glass and she smashed it right into my face. Making me drop her on the ground and hold my face out of pain as I see the blood run down my head.

"You little bitch" I yelled out to her "I'm gonna fucking kill you" I say while grabbing a knife. She lifts a part of her dress and pulls out a gun but I quickly kick it out her hand. She takes of her stilettos and pulls out a knife from the heel of her shoe. She then slices at me which cause her to gazes
my hand making me drop my knife I then punch her in the face. Causing her to fall back and clash into the sinks she dive for her gun but I grab her leg and throw into metal shelves.

I look down at her while she slowly looks at me trying to catch her breath and with a bloody nose and blood on her check for the knife gaze. She looked beat up but damn did she know how make it look so fucking good. I was blinded by the way the blood dripped down onto her exposed cleavage as she took slow but heavy breaths and the her legs were slightly propped up were you could get a small glance at her black thong. As I just stood over her and stared before I could noticed she grabbed a hand full of flower and threw it in my face causing me to fall back and coughing not even being able to see. Oh how much I wanted to fucking choke her in that moment but not to kill her but in a more lustful way if you get what I'm saying.

A/N hey guys tell me y'all thought on the second protagonist so far and would like to here more from her perspective