ELEVEN

LEMON BOY

OLIVER WAS SAT beside Argyle, the long haired boy tried getting the pen to work

"Come on, man." He spoke, licking the tip of the pen to get it to start working again.

"Piece of shit," Argyle muttered trying to scribble it on the cardboard.

"Let me try."

Argyle looked up from the cardboard box and gave it to Oliver who tried writing with it, it didn't work.

Oliver shook it a few times before Mike and Will came over, Mike snatched the pen off of Oliver, causing him to glare at the black haired boy.

"Asking exists." He scoffed - Mike ignored him and twisted the pen open and chuckled the contents onto the cardboard.

Argyle picked it up and held it to the three standing and Oliver (who was still sat beside him.)

"Something fell outta that pen, man."

Mike took it off of Argyle and began to open it.

"Wh... What is it?" Will asked Mike.

"It's the number. We've had it this whole time!"

"We got his digits, man?" Argyle asked, turning from Mike to Oliver who just shrugged.

THE FIVE BOYS had been driving for what seemed ages trying to find a phone, and finally, they found one:

"We found one!"

"Argyle, slow down!"

"Stop barking orders," Argyle shouted, causing mike to shout back.

"Argyle! Slow down!"

The van came to a screeching halt, causing the five inside to fall forward as nobody had a seat belt on.

"Whoa!"

"Jesus Christ," Oliver muttered as he sat back in the seat.

The five got out of the car. While Will, Mike and Johnathon went to the phone - Argyle and Oliver stayed back beside the van.

"It's so hot," the brown haired boy complained earning a sound of agreement from Argyle.

After a few minutes, the three boys rushed back over to the van, Mike grabbed the map that was in the compartment drawer and walked over to the back.

The boot was opened and the four crowded around Mike.

"I don't know if Nina's a computer like Joshua or Owens' lab, but Unknown Hero Agent Man gave us access to it for a reason."

"Is that what we're calling him now?" Oliver asked, raising an eyebrow. Mike gave him a look but didn't say anything.

"We just need to find the computer. We find Owens, then warn him. Then we warn Eleven."

Mike flattens out the map, "I just need a hacker, the only hacker that I know lives..." he points to Utah.

"In Utah."

"Wait, Utah?" Johnathon asked.

"Salt like City, to be specific."

"Oh my God." Will says, causing Oliver to turn his head to Will.

"What? What happened?" Oliver asked, Will turns to him. The boy puts two hands on his head, "Oh my God."

"What? Why 'Oh my God'?" Johnathon asked his brother.

Will turns to Johnathon and begins singing, both confusing and shocking Oliver.

"Turn around, look at what you see!"

Johnathon obviously understands the joke because he sighs.

"NeverEnding Story! That scared the shit out of me." Argyle smiles.

"The nothing, man? That's some proper existential shit, dude."

Oliver sighs as Argyle flicks his yo-yo.

Oliver stared at the long haired boy, "you have a yo-yo?"

Argyle nods, "yeah man."

Mike ignores the two, "If we take the I-15 north, we'll get there by morning."

"Oh, you're being serious?"

"I know it sounds insane, but Suzie saved the world last year. Maybe she can save it again."