TWELVE

LEMON BOY

THE FIVE HAD BEEN driving for ages, until finally they made it to Salt Lake City, or Susie's house

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE FIVE HAD BEEN driving for ages, until finally they made it to Salt Lake City, or Susie's house.

The car stopped and the five of them gratefully got out, Oliver heard argyle groan but continued walking behind Will.

"Everyone needs to be on their best behaviour, okay?" Johnathon spoke, mainly directing it towards Argyle.

"Why are you looking at me when you say that?"

"I didn't!"

"They're just really religious." Mike added on.

"Yeah, and I'm like super spiritual, dude."

"Yeah, I think they're spiritual too. Just in a different way."

Mike knocked on the door and a tiny child with a plastic bow and arrow opened the door.

"Oh, hey." Mike spoke awkwardly, "Is Susie here?"

The kid shrieked and shot an arrow at Mike, it hit him square in the forehead.

"Ow!"

The kid shouted again and ran off making Oliver chuckle slightly.

Will turned to Oliver, the thought went as quickly as it came, but Will didn't mind Oliver's laugh when he wasn't laughing at El, if anything it was nice.

Mike pulled the arrow off of his head and gave Oliver a look.

As the five walked in, they were met with children screaming and shouting. Two kids were having a sword fight with pots and pans used as armour.

The five tried to quickly move past them, "Away, you starveling!"

"You elf-skin! You dried beast tongue!"

They walked through another doorway and was met with a girl throwing herself onto the floor, clutching her throat.

"I've been bitten. Help! Help!" It looked as though she was having some kind of seizure.

"Beautiful performance," the boy Oliver could only assume was her brother said, pointing a camera at her.

"Excuse me. Uh, hey, we're looking for Susie."

The kid angrily snapped his fingers and turned around, Oliver had to cover his mouth to stop himself laughing at the kids drawn on moustache.

"Can you not see that we are filming?" The girl on the floor rolled her eyes, "come on."

The five moved on to the next room, and the two went back to filming. They walked into the kitchen to see two kids cooking.

"Hi, we're looking for Susie."

The older girl looked at them, "don't know, don't care. That's too much salt, peter. Fathers kidneys! Fathers kidneys!"

The electricity in the house went off causing Oliver to look up quickly, an older girls voice could be heard.