🍋 squirting (57)

Ask: Alucard Aizawa squirting

NSFW question here. How would Alucard & Aizawa react to their female s/o squirting on them during sex?

📍So this female ability is a controversy to say the least. Some doctors say it doesn't exist. Some say yes but squirting female ejaculations are different. I have included definitions of both and websites with more medical information and studies.

Some 'sex experts' aka men, think your a unicorn but the percentage of woman that is higher. There are women that are embarrassed, especially after some doctors say it's watered down urine from the bladder.

You wrote squirting so I will stick to this and not female ejaculation. Most think squirting and ejaculation is the same but are not.

I am going to start with definitions:

📌Squirting

Squirting Clear, watery fluid..Believed to come from the bladder. Can involve up to 10 tablespoons of fluid. Contains urea, creatinine, and uric acid, similar to diluted urine, sometimes with a small amount of prostatic-specific antigen (PSA)

📍Female Ejaculation

Viscous, whitish fluid. Believed to come from the Skene's gland ("female prostate"). Tends to be about up to a tablespoon of fluid or less. Contains high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase, prostatic specific antigen (PSA), glucose and fructose; low levels of urea and creatinine (similar to male ejaculate but without the sperm)

🪄Pointers:

Warm Up: Whether alone or with a partner, foreplay is key. Allow arousal to build over time. Don't try for the big event until you're highly aroused.

🧭Find the G-Spot: Use a finger or G-spot stimulator to find your G-spot. Some sex toys stimulate both the G-spot and clitoris.

During penetrative vaginal sex with a partner, try to find a position that puts pressure on the G-spot. "Doggy style" (entry from behind) often works for this.

🧳Explore Your Erogenous Zones

Try to stimulate the clitoris and G-spot at the same time. For partnered sex, have your partner stroke your G-spot with a finger while stimulating your clitoris with their mouth.

The vulva isn't the only part of the body that can elicit a sexual response. Explore other parts of your body, literally from head to toe. See what you enjoy having touched (or kissed or licked).

🍷•Alucard: The Vampire King

Due note: Vampires are so sure that nothing remains of them that resembles being human. So still having a bodily urge for procreating reminds them of such things. This is mildly irritating to say the least. Why some males gain 'knots' is a riddle that Vampire King won't share either but simply grins like a Cheshire shark.

📍

•The one most likely to be quite surprised is Alucard. Squirting would not have been discussed or admitted by women in his living years. Or if encountered it would be with female vampires and he would 'chalk it' up to the still human reminders to breed and have children.

•For The Count and his heightened senses: taste, touch, smell and audio are almost more potent to his arousal than vision could ever be. The desire to lick, suck and bite with his oral fixation as a vampire.

One must never forget, he is an unnatural predator..

•He would be toying with you, in a good way, his long slender fingers probe and touch your pink, plush walls. How he does the 'come hither' motion with his fingertips.

•Alucard's tongue licking your bundle of nerves to tease and then cool lips sealed over your overly sensitive nub.

His mouth sucking...

•Suddenly his fingers hit your g-spot with perfect pressure and his mouth is doing a pulling sensation to your clit. Your hips buck as you cry his name out.

"Alu-ca-rd!"

•Now his molten hellfire eyes catch sight as his fingers and hand become soaked with a clear fluid different from lubrication. The smell is slightly different but extremely enticing.

•With a blur of speed only the Eldritch Abomination has, is licking you clean as his nostrils flame to catch the scent better.

•You wondered if it was possible to squirt for you. Yet it's embarrassing as the Vampire King might be turned off by it. No need to worry about that silly girl..

"Vei face asta din nou pentru mine, scumpa mea ? (You will do that again for me, my dear?"

•Aizawa

•Shouta Aizawa thinks you could be a squirter by how often you soaked his balls while cumming strongly. So he hatches out a plan.

It starts with a weekend actually off..

•It would start slowly with massaging your body overall. Then to erotic touching and fondling of your breasts, hips abs etc.

•This follows with him signaling you get on your hands and knees at the edge of the bed. He is now standing up, feet on the floor. As soon as your body is in position, he stroking his thick, veiny cock in anticipation. Unknown to you he's already cum once.

So Shouta will stay hard for a long time..

•His hips bounce against yours. The sound of flesh slipping loudly in rhythm with your moans. Slowly his body bends over your back and fingers probe through your extremely wet folds.

You buck under him at the sensation..

•Aizawa lets your arousal build then slips down. Just as you are getting too frustrated he continues by Slowly speeding up. His cock pressing again and again at a certain spot.

With his thrusts..

"There it is kitten.." his voice low and seductive as clear fluids gush from your pussy and soaked him along with the...

Towel? That sneaky bastard had this planned along..

"There There kitten," he softly chuckles. "I know you could squirt with just the right touch..."