-1-

NATHANIEL POV
We where setting up the table for our game and herd a knock at the door. I was the one to get it and it just so happens to be Alex.
"Hey Nath, I got the thing you asked for"
"Oh right just give it to me and I'll be right back." They gave me the small bag and whent to the living room. I whent over to the spare bedroom and placed the bag high up in the closet. I went back to the living room and sat down until everyone else came. I was sat beside Marc.

We where playing cards against humanity but slowly got bored so we decided to play chase the ace. I delt the cards and looked at mine. Marc's face was saying he had a good card so I swapped. I looked at the card and it was an ace of spades. I looked back at him as he giggled. We all flipped over our card and I lost. I put the quarter in the jar. We played this for a long time until we looked over at the time. Wee nottes that it is 2:40 in the morning. We said goodbye to our friends and whent to bed.

Today is Christmas and also the day I'm planning on asking Marc something very important. The thing is, I'm tariffed. I decided to go out for a walk with the dog to calm my mind. Well I was walking my thoughts where racing.

MARC POV
It's been three hours since Nathaniel left for that walk. I was starting to get worried. I heard a knock at my door, it was ladybug.
"Rooster Bold, Nathaniel was akumatized we need you to help us." She said when i opened the door.
"Wh-... what happened?"
"We don't know. One thing we do hope is you can possibly be the only one who can get close to him without any harm being done to you or others."

Nathaniel was at the Eiffel Tower. When we got there I saw Nath. Then I saw the seen in front of me. It looked like a mass merder seen. God it was tariffing. I panicked. There was blood all over the bottom of the tower. There where bodies on the ground underneath.
"I can't do this"
"Rooster Bold, yes you can, I know you can."
I walked over to Nathaniel and looked him in the eyes
"Nathaniel listen to me. You have to stop. Your hurting people. This isn't like you and you know it."
"SHUT UP! If I have to live with the fear of regecsion and lonelyness, everyone else can as well. It's not my fault some people just couldn't handle it."
Resection? Why is he scared of that? We are already together. And being alone? I'm here for him, he knows this. I feel my eyes start to water.
"Ladybug can you get me up there"
"Yes"
She got me up there and whent to help the others with getting people to safety.
"Nathaniel, lisson to me. Why would you be scared it's okay"
"No. No it's not"
"Why"
"If he left me, I don't even know what I would do"
"Who is 'him'"
"Marc Anciel... wait why am I taking to you like your my friend. You can't do anything to help."
He yelled and pushed me. I hit a railing so I didn't fall. He gets closer to me and says "you can't fix me." He grabbed me and completely threw me off the tower.
"Immortality!" I yelled out of the panic. When I hit the ground I servied but I was losing blood. Lots of blood.
"Rooster Bold!" Yelled the other hero's
"I'm fine. I know who he won't hert. He woud never hert him" I say and run off. I find a place no one else can see me and I hid. I detronsformed and feed my kwamii.
"What are you doing Marc" Orikko asked when I put them down.
"I need to leave you here. Take my Miraculous to ladybug I Fido to come back" Orikko grabbed onto my hood
"Marc no, it's dangerous. He almost killed you."
"Correction, he almost killed Rooster Bold; he wouldn't hurt me if I'm me" I got to where Nath was. "Nathaniel!" I called out.he looked over at me.
"Marc? You shouldn't be up here"
"Please come down with me"
"Okay" we came down, not all the why to the ground but I thought it was close enough for now. We talked more until he just stoped. He looked at me. I felt the blood from the fall run down my body.
"Nathaniel please just come back to me" he looked mad. Extremely mad he looked at me again "please Nath, I love you" I say, tears rolling down my face.
"I can't" he said
"Nathaniel please" he looked around the area we where in.
"Why can't you get it through you fucking head. I'm not coming home"
"But-"
"Shut up"
"Nathaniel, I love you ple-"
"I SAID SHUT UP" he yelled. He pushed me hard. I fell.

NATHANIEL POV
I watched as Marc fell from the tower. Sure, we whernt that high up but he was hurt. I saw the blood running down. I watched as he hit the grownd. It was like everything was in slow motion.
"MARC!" I yelled out. My love for Marc broke the Akumas attachment to me. I was back to normal. But in that moment it didn't matter. I ran down to where Marc was lying. I gently shuck him "Marc, please wake up" not soon enough the ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital.

I wasn't aloud to visit him for a few days. It was now New Year's Eve. I was sitting beside an unconscious Marc counting down to midnight.
3...
2.....
1......
I kissed Marc's unconscious body. "Happy new year my love" I say. " please wake up soon. I love you. I miss you. Ha even stitch misses you"