-5-

MARC POV
For a moment, all i could think about was how wrong this was. I was engaged to Nathaniel, i loved Nathaniel with every fiber of my being. But then Juleka's tongue slipped past my lips and all thoughts of anything else vanished entirely.
"I'm sorry," Juleka whispered, pulling away from me. "I shouldn't have done that."
"It's okay," i replied, my heart still racing. "I mean... I don't know if it's okay, but..."
I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I loved Nathaniel more than anything in the world, and i knew that what i had just done was wrong.
"I can't do this," i said finally, taking a step back from Juleka. "I love Nathaniel. I can't betray him like this."
Juleka nodded "I understand," she said softly.
for what just happened. I looked at her, stunned and confused. I tell her it's okay, even though i knows deep down that i shouldn't have done it.
Juleka smiles at me gratefully, relieved that our friendship is still intact despite what just happened. We hug each other tightly before stepping out of the closet and rejoining the party.
As we walk back to the group, i can't help but feel guilty for what I've done. I love Nathaniel more than anything in the world, and i know that i needs to tell him what just happened.
But for now, i decides to put those thoughts aside and enjoy the rest of the night with our friends. After all, this was supposed to be a celebration of love and happiness, and nothing was going to ruin that.
JULEKA POV
Why would I do that. I know that he is gay. For fuck sake I'm gay.
I takes a deep breath and pulls Marc aside, my heart racing with fear and anticipation. I knows that what I'm about to say could change everything between us. But he should understand. He knows how hard coming to terms with your sexuality can be.

"Marc," i begins, "I have something I need to tell you. Something important."
He looks at me expectantly, his eyes filled with concern.
"I'm a lesbian," i says softly. "And I'm in love with Rose."

MARC POV
I feels a wave of relief wash over me. I had been so worried that Juleka was going to confess her feelings for me, but this was something i could handle.
"Jules, that's amazing!" I exclaim, pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm so happy for you!"
We stand there for a moment, holding each other close, before Juleka pulls away and looks at me with tears in her eyes.
"But what about Nathaniel?" she asks quietly.
My smile fades as i thinks about my fiancee. I knows that telling Nath about this is going to be incredibly difficult, but i also knows that i can't keep it from him any longer.
"I don't know," i admits. "But I do know that I love him more than anything in the world. And I have to tell him the truth."

I sat nervously across from Nathaniel, my heart pounding in my chest. I knew that telling him about the kiss was going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done.
"Nathaniel," i began, taking a deep breath. "I need to tell you something."
Nath looked at me expectantly, concern etched on his face.
"I kissed Juleka," i blurted out. "At the party last night. And I'm so sorry."
Nathaniel's expression turned to shock and hurt as he processed what i had just told him.
"You what?" he whispered, his voice barely audible.
"I know it was wrong," i continued quickly. "And I should have never done it. But I love you more than anything in the world, and I need you to know that."
Nathaniel sat there for a moment, his eyes fixed on my face. Finally, he spoke.
"I don't know what to say," he said softly. "I feel so betrayed right now."
I felt tears welling up in my eyes as i watched Nathaniel struggle with his emotions.
"But I love you too," Nathaniel continued. "And I want to work through this together. We can get past this, if we try."
I felt a wave of relief wash over me as Nathaniel reached out and took me hand in his own.
"Thank you," i whispered, squeezing Nathaniel's hand tightly. "I promise I'll never hurt you like this again."
"How do I know that you won't?" Nath asked, his voice small.
I leaned in closer to Nathaniel, my voice soft and reassuring.
"I know I messed up," he said. "But I promise you that for the rest of today, I'll do anything you want me to. Anything to show you how much I love you."
Nathaniel looked up at me, his eyes searching mine for any sign of insincerity.
"Anything?" he asked quietly.
"Anything," i repeated firmly.
Nathaniel took a deep breath before nodding slowly.
"Okay," he said. "Let's start with dinner. You're cooking tonight."
"okay that's a start" Marc said "but that's not for another seven hours so what do you want to do until then? You can do whatever you want to me or make me do whatever you want today."
Nathaniel leaned back in his seat, considering my offer. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he thought about all the things he could make me do.
"I want you to wear that red shirt I like," he said finally. "And those tight jeans that show off your ass."
I felt a shiver run down my spine at Nathaniel's words.
"Okay," i said, feeling a little breathless. "What else?"
Nathaniel's smile grew wider as he leaned forward again.
"I want you to clean our house," he said. "Top to bottom. And then I want you to give me a massage."
I nodded eagerly, feeling a sense of relief that he wasn't asking for anything too extreme... yet
"Got it," i said, standing up from my chair. "Anything else?"
Nath shook his head, still smiling.
"That should be enough for now," he said. "But don't forget, you promised me anything I wanted today."
I felt a thrill of excitement run through me at Nathaniel's words.
"I won't forget," i said, already planning out the rest of our day together in my mind.