-3-

MARC POV
I have another doctor appointment today. I've had them non stop since the fall. The doctor was confused on how I was able to remember parts of my high school years since I was never showing signs of improvement. I was just looking through a box of stuff that said 'our memoire box' one thing that stood out to me was the notes, they looked familiar. I decided to take the twelve notes I was able to find a read them. It was printed out so i didn't know who wrote them. Reading them just made more things click. It was like that was the missing piece of a puzzle.
"Nath" I yelled out
"Marc?"
"I remember"
NATHANIEL POV
It's been about a month since Marc got all his memoirs back. I'm just so happy that everything can go back to normal. I decided that today would be a good day to take Marc out around Paris and maybe even ask the question that I've been waiting to ask since Christmas.

"Marc, are you happy?"
"What?"
I put my hand on his shoulder. He's sitting on a bench in the Palais Royal. We've just walked around for about an hour, seeing all the sites. Today is sunny and warm, just like Paris should be. "I've been wondering if there was anything you didn't like about the country, or your life in Paris."
"There isn't anything I don't like about France. Everything is wonderful. I just want to live here for the rest of my life. And for that reason, there is nothing I would change. I like everything about it."
"I didn't mean to imply that there was anything wrong. I just want to make sure you are happy. Do you feel like I've done that?"
"Yes, I feel like you have made me very happy."
"Okay," I say, looking down at the surface of the bench. "That's all I need to know."

If I had been a more impulsive person, I would have run off to the Eiffel tower and just asked him right then and there. But I wanted to wait for the right moment, and here it is. If I wait any longer, I'm going to get worried again and then I'll be in big trouble. I can't live through losing him again. I just hope he doesn't say no. We walked for a while longer and ended up at Tuileries Garden. We stopped around the middle f the garden.
I nervously took Marc's hand and looked into his eyes. I had been rehearsing this moment for months, but now that it was here, i couldn't remember a single word.
I cleared my throat and began to speak, stumbling over my words at first but gradually finding his confidence.
"Marc, I know we've only been together for three years, but I feel like I've known you forever. You make me so happy, and every day with you feels like an adventure."
I got down on one knee and pulled out the small velvet box Alix got for me from my pocket.
"Marc Anciel, will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?"
Tears welled up in Marc's eyes as he nodded yes, and i slipped the ring onto his finger.
We embraced tightly, both of us overwhelmed with joy and love for each other. We knew that we would face challenges in life, but we were ready to face them together as partners for life. We spent the next hour showing everyone at the garden how much in love we were. I've waited a lifetime for this moment, and I'm not sure I'll ever get enough of it.
MARC POV
We went back to our place and watched a movie. After we finished eating dinner, Nath and I headed upstairs.
We finally made it to the bedroom as he crawled on top of me, kissing my neck as I held onto him.
Nathaniel kissed me passionately, pulling me towards him as he tugged my pants down past my waist. His lips melted on mine as I tightened my arms around his neck. I could feel his warm breath in my ear as I moaned in excitement.
His hands moved underneath my shirt and pulled it up over my head. I loved that Nath enjoyed it as much as I did. I pulled off my underwear and threw it across the room before falling onto my back on our bed.
He pressed his body down on top of mine, hands running up my sides and back down to my ass. His tongue shot deep inside my mouth, running through my lips as I moved my hips back against him. I was squirming with pleasure as he shifted back and forth, grinding on my dick. His hands grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as he pushed himself deep inside me.
I lifted my head and looked at him. We both looked into each other's eyes as his cock slid inside me, hard and fast. I cried out in ecstasy as he grabbed my ass and rammed himself in and out, fast and hard. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I could feel the heat building deep inside of me. He grabbed my hands and shoved them above my head again, and I moaned in agony as he pulled out, smashing his body down on mine as he slammed his hips into mine. I screamed out, arching my back as he thrust himself into me again and again. I felt a bead of sweat trickling down my forehead as he slammed into me one last time before shooting his hot seed deep inside me.
He pulled out and collapsed on top of me as I relaxed on the bed. I rested my head on his chest and he whispered in my ear, "I love you, baby."
Nathaniel wrapped me in a warm blanket, pulling me close. He whispered words of comfort and praise into my ear as he stroked my hair. He held my hand tightly as we basked in the afterglow of our intimate encounter. Nathaniel made sure to check in with me frequently, asking if i needed anything and making sure he was comfortable. As we lay there together, i couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of love and tenderness towards him. I knew that this was just the beginning of our journey together, and i was excited for all the adventures that lay ahead.
The room was quiet, save for the soft breathing of our two bodies entwined. Nathaniel and i lay in each other's arms, our legs tangled together as we drifted off to sleep. The air was thick with the scent of sweat and sex, a reminder of the passion that had just passed between us. Our bodies still hummed with pleasure, even as we succumbed to exhaustion. I shifted slightly, burying my face in Nathaniel's chest as he let out a contented sigh. Nathaniel stroked my hair gently, feeling a warmth spreading through his chest at the sight of this man he cared for so deeply. In that moment, there was nothing else in the world but the two of us, lost in our own private universe of love and desire. And as we drifted off to sleep, we knew that we would wake up tomorrow morning still wrapped up in each other's arms.