𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

It was another peaceful day in kings landing. Woman and Men wondered the small streets handling out foods to those who could pay. Children laughing filled the quietness of the wind as they chase each other playing a game that made up that day.

From above the white clouds the sun settled, beaming light to the world so those could see. From within a mile away from the castle, those who could not see, heard roaring of those who ride dragons.

A girl, younger than her older sister,  Rhaenyra Targaryen, laughter filled the sky. She smiles brightly at her sister who flew ahead of her on her dragon, Syrax. "Your cheating, dear sister!" Delia Targaryen accuses her sister while yelling in high valyrian as she smiles.

"No cheating, little dragon, just simply being better." Rhaenyra teases Delia before laughing and flying below the clouds.

"Follow her, Onyx!" Delia shouts in high valyrian. Delia leans forward before making Onyx roll over in the sky. Rhaenyra looks behind her with eyes wide, not expecting to see her sister upside down. Delia rolls Onyx over again before Onyx flew harder and beat Rhaenyra to the ground where the dragon trainers stood.

"Dohaeras, Onyx and Syrax." The older trainer says, steadying his hand out. The old man looks at the younger stud and nod his head, indicating him to follow the instructions he was given.

"Umbas." The boy says slowly and quietly. Delia looks at the young stud with a teasing smile. Onyx makes a sound scaring the boy a little bit while shaking his neck and body. "Rybas."

Onyx lowers his body so Delia can get off and settle herself on the dry land. She takes a deep breath already missing the sky air. "Shh, my darling." Delia runs her hand softly down Onyx scales to the bottom of her dragons jaw. "You did great my warrior." Delia says in valyrian.

"Welcom back, Princesses. I trust your rides was pleasant." Ser Harrold says to the girls. Delia could almost hear the relief in his voice.

"Try not to look too relieved, ser." Rhaenyra says to Ser Harrold while taking off her glove and handling it to Delia who gave her a look.

"I'm not your carrier, sister." Delia scoffs. She groans once she realized she was her sister carrier no matter how much she fought against it. Delia ends up taking her sister gloves and holding on to them.

"I am relieved. Every time that golden and blue beast brings you two back unspoiled. It saves my head from a spike."

"Don't worry Ser Harrold, if anything happens to Rhaenyra and you are sentenced to die, I'll come to your aid and rescue you." Delia jokes, her accent flowing out flawlessly. Ser Harrold shakes his head and gives the girl a tiny glare.

"She'll soon be as large as Caraxes." Alicent Hightower, Rhaenyra and Delia closes friend says while standing on the tiny steps of the carriage.

"That's almost large enough to saddle two." Rhaenyra says before looking up at her friend.

"I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you." Alicent says before picking up her dress and enters the carriage.

"You know you're lying to yourself,  Hightower. Deep down below your heart, you know you desire to ride on a dragon before you die." Delia says following after her and Rhaenyra.

Alicent giggles a little bit. She shakes her head and ignores what Delia said. She knew Delia was right, but she wasn't gonna admit it. She doesn't dare to do that, if she does she'll boost the thirteen year old girls ego.

After settling up the carriage made it's way to the castle. During the shorten time ride, Alicent and Rhaenyra talked amongst themselves, while Delia looked out the window and enjoyed the view. She waves at many people as she can. They cheered her name as they passed by.