𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

In the empty halls of the castle, a girl's laughter echoed from one hall to the other. The laughter belonged to one and only, Delia Targaryen.

Ser Cai flips him and Delia around. She was now at the bottom and him on top, between her legs. She laughs as she felt his lips suck on her sensitive skin by her collarbone. She thrusts forward trying to push him off but he doesn't budge.

"Ser Cai, I-I have-" Delia bursts out laughing even more when he digs his finger in her side. "I have to go eat breakfast for the hunt, my beloved." Delia says breathlessly and stop budging against the whole man on top of her.

Ser Cai laughs and leans back before throwing himself next to her and wraps his muscular arm around her small waiste. "No you don't. I could be your breakfast." He whisper in her ear making the Targaryen girl roll her eyes.

"Than I won't be having a good breakfast, will i?" Delia insults him before getting up from her matt and begin to put on her chemise so they maids can come in and clean her up. "Now, get dress, Ser Cai, and wait outside my chambers."

Cai hums and gets himself cleaned up before putting back on his armor. "You called me your beloved." Ser Cai smirks when he notices Delia face fell and walks out leaving the girl standing there stunned. In all honesty she doesn't recall, but if she did call him that name, it simply was a mistake by passion overtaking her thoughts and body.

After Ser Cai, Delia handmaid and new best friend, Masi enters the Princess chambers with a new set of chemise and dress to match the theme of House Targaryen. Two other maids come in carrying a bucket of steamy water. "Thank you, ladies." Delia takes off her old chemise and slowly get the water.

Sighing in pleasure, Delia could feel the pressure in her body simply go away. "Leave me till I call for you."

"Yes, Princess." Masi and the other handmaid gather some things and leave the room, only to stand outside and awaits for the Princess to be ready.

━━━━━━━━━━━

On the wagon to the hunts ground, Delia drowned herself in wine. She was almost fully drunk. "Well, isn't this splendid." Delia groans in misery once she heard her father speak. She pulls the cover more over her head and chugged down the cup of wine before looking at the ladies next to her.

"Give me more wine."

"The whole of our family off to celebration and adventure in the Kingswood." Viserys says happily, but no one was really happy except him and Aegon who didn't know anything.

When the carriage goes over a bump, Rhaenyra looks at Alicent in worry so as the ladies who was pouring wine into Delia cup. "Fuck." Delia whispers and shakes her hand when wine was spilled on it. "Give me that." Delia roughly grabs the wine and goes back under the cover.

"Should you be traveling in such condition?" Rhaenyra asks Alicent who tries to fix herself comfortable.  Delia peeks underneath the cover to see Alicent big pregnant belly and groans.

"The maester said that being out in nature would do me well." Alicent says while rubbing the side of her belly in comfort.  Delia felt bad for Alicent, considering they're only one years apart, and Alicent is already a mother of two while Delia was a alcoholic princess.

"Well, you two will be with your own child sooner than late, and make me a proud grandsire."

Rhaenyra and Delia gave each other looks before Delia shakes her head and laughs. She couldn't imagine herself with children of her own, she just couldn't, but who knows what the future holds for her.

"It's not so bad." Alicent says making the sisters look at her. "The days are long, but Aegon came quickly an without fuss." The carriage fell silent, the only thing was heard was Delia tiny chuckles and Aegon's blabbering.