𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

During the time of Delia, Rhaenyra, and Daemon was meeting with their King and Queen, the children had wonder off around the castle, only to observe the now unrecognizable place.

The children were about to walk past the Godswood when Naela gasp in awe and goes up to it. "It is much prettier than I remember." Naela says while softly sliding her finger against the flowers that bloomed around the Godswood.

"Come, Naela, we can see more and come back." Rhaegar promises his sister as he holds his hand out to her, she takes it when they make their way.

"It's weird being back here." Rhaenna mumbles to her twin, Raelon. But the boy was much in his own thoughts. "Everything has changed here, Raelon. I barely have the desire to stay here. I honestly don't know why we must come, this awful situation isn't ours to deal with."

"I know, Aenna." Raelon calls the princess by her nickname and grasp their hands together. "We have to stay positive for mother's sake. I am aware this isn't our problem, Rhaenna, but we all are family. We share the blood of the Dragon. Their problems are our problems. Mother would never shall leave Aunt's Rhaenyra side until her last breath. You need to understand that and make peace with thall information."

"I understand." Rhaenna mumbles. Her brother/ husband was right in all honesty. No matter what situation Aunt Rhaenyra is in, her mother would be by her side always.

Rhaenna could admit that she wishes her relationship with Naela would be like that. Thick threw thin, but her hatred for the girl was something else she didn't understand.

She wasn't jealous of her little sister, she just wish her father was there for her at a young age like Cai was there for Naela. His daughter. But it is recently her real father came into Rhaenna and Raelon existence.

All because Cai Stark died. If it wasn't for that, her real father wouldn't be in her life. The only feelings she has for Naela was sympathy because her little sister father was brutally murdered, and wasn't avenged.

"Smaller than I remember." Luke was the first to say something once the group of teenagers walk down the stairs to the training yard.

"It looks exactly the same." Jace says, disagreeing with his brother, but Rhaegar agrees with Luke. When they were little the training yard was much bigger than they were at the time. "Ah, come everyone."

Rhaenna and Naela stays behind as the four boys excitedly walks near the weapons. Neither of those four boys noticed everyone staring at them, but mostly Lucerys, considering the situation they are in.

"See? I told you this would still be here." Jace happily points at a dimped that was placed into the thick heavily cemented wall. "And you thought you could swing Criston's  morningstar.

All the boys chuckled remembering that day clear. Seeing young Luke struggle to swing morningstar was fascinating, but also hilarious. Delia's frightened face once she saw Luke almost taking his head off, was an expression Raelon and Rhaegar never saw, considering they never really put themselves into danger. "And you almost took your own head off."

"Oh, my, I remember!" Raelon gasps and chuckles. "I remember my mother pulling Luke into a hug because he had almost gave her an heart attack."

"It was hilarious to see our mother's shockingly expression. An expression that we never recognize before." Rhaegar mumbles in amusement.

The boys went quite once their interest went into the weapons, but Lucerys was to busy gazing to the side, eyeing the old people gossiping about their claim to the Thrones.

Jace notices his brother, now, distance attitude. "What's your problem?"

"Everyone's staring at us." Luke leans closer to his brother, not wanting to whisper loud enough to be heard.