𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

On the way back to Dragonstone, Delia couldn't keep a tight grip on the saddle handler, but she kept trying to. The pain shooting through her stomach has weakened her body and strength to the level of her grunting in pain.

Rhaenys kept looking back, making sure Delia wouldn't fall at any moment, especially since the older princess knows what is happening to Princess Delia.

Arriving at Dragonstone Delia slowly unmounts Onyx and leans against Ser Axel, who immediately stood by her side. "I request to speak with Princess Rhaenyra and Prince Daemon, this immediately." Rhaenys says calmly before guiding Delia inside the castle.

Through the walk Delia kept her face straight even though she is having major contractions, but at this point she doubts it. Pretty sure she felt something slippery between her dress on the ride back.

"Keep this quiet until I'm for sure my child wants to come, Princess Rhaenys. We'll informed them after what we have to say to them." Delia mumbles, gripped on Rhaenys hand only tightens. She grabs her cloth and immediately wipe her sweat off her forehead. Arriving in the room where they are meant to Rhaenyra, Delia let's go of Rhaenys and walks inside the room with confidence.

Her eyes finally settles on Daemon and Rhaenyra talking next to the firewood and almost to quickly Aegon words bored into her mind and thoughts. What if her brother was right? Does Rhaenyra and Daemon share that kind of past, like Daemon and her do? Or is her mind playing tricks at the moment due to the pain?

"Princess Delianna and Princess Rhaenys." Ser Lorent announces their arrival as Rhaenys and Delia stands on the other side of the table.

"Thank you, Ser Lorent." Rhaenyra tells the guard, before going into a hug with Delia, missin' her sister warm hugs, but once she does hug her little sister all she felt was boiling hot heath, and sweat, but of course she does not pay no mind to it. Rhaenyra looks at Rhaenys before Delia goes near Daemon as each of them pull each other in kiss that lasted for a good second. "Princess Rhaenys, might we hope for news of Lord Corlys recovery?"

Delia looks at the Princess who never was and silently nods her head, giving the older princess permission to speak about what's happening.

With no hesitation, Rhaenys says, "Viserys is dead." And everything was silent, even the guard turn his head to Rhaenys. Not everyone espected that news in the good morrow. Daemon in shock, looks down at Delia, his wife, but his wife was occupied on not showing her pain at the moment, but hearing those words again only made her heart ache even more. "I grieve this loss with you, Rhaenyra, and Delia. My cousin, your father-"

Delia grip on Daemon hands fallen down, before she moves near Rhaenyra that stands still at the grieving news. "-possessed a kind heart." Rhaenys than moves more near them, and the upcoming news, Delia wanted to pronounce it. "There is more."

"I shall say it, Princess Rhaenys, thank you." Delia mumbles before she turns Rhaenyra to her. "Aegon has been crowned as his succession." Delia says before she whimpers a little as she felt another pain that was to strong to ignore.

Daemon creeps more near them, only in shock to, but is quickly recovering himself. "They crowned him?" Rhaenyra whispers looking into Delia eyes that held nothing but pain.

"How did Viserys die?" Daemon asks, finally speaking up and asking questions. He eyes his wife before looking at Rhaenys, expecting either to give him an clear answer.

"We could not say." Rhaenys says, giving him a look of pity.

Rhaenyra finally snaps out of her shocked state and begin to finally ask her questions. "How long ago?"

"A day past, perhaps two." Rhaenys speaks for her and Delia, the pregnant woman that is currently clutching on to her dress as she stands between Daemon and Rhaenyra, but neither seemed to see Delia struggling to stand. "Delianna and I were made a prisoner in our quarters while the Queen made her preparations."