𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Masia grips Delia hand as the young Princess continues to vomit into the ocean. Ser Axel stares at the Princess in worryness, including Princess Rhaenyra who was standing by Ser Criston Cole. "Oh, why I must come." Delia murmurs against her glove to realize it was dirty. She grumbles as she yanks it off her hands. "Clean this, please." Delia hands her gloves to Masia who bows and goes to the other side of the ship while gripping the railing.

"Princess Rhaenyra is making her way to you, Princess Delia." Ser Axel says, standing closer to her. Delia nods her head and lays her body against the railing feeling more bile coming up from her stomach. She notices she wasn't the only one feeling sick, considering her father just vomit on the other side of the ship. Rhaenyra walks up the tiny steps before placing a hand on her little sister back in worry.

"How are you feeling, my little dragon?" Rhaenyra says making Delia chuckles at the nickname Rhae continues to call her. But Delia leans closer to her sister, wanting comfort from Rhae other than Masia.

"I am feeling fine. Just a little sea sick." Delia mumbles trying to convince herself it is nothing else to serious. Sometimes Delia likes to overthink tiny matters. "How's father?"

Rhaenyra hums before looking behind them to see her father Hand passing him a cloth to wipe his mouth with. Rhae turns to look at her sister again. "He's not much better than you." Rhaenyra and Delia share a chuckle before Delia let's out a gag as her legs shake. "You should be resting inside, Delia."

"Don't be theatrical, Rhae. I am to be fine once we set on the dry land." Delia mumbles and sets herself down on the chair Ser Axel brought to her. She starts to cease her stomach from the ache to which her father notices. In his eyes it might seem like something else. "Tell Masia to fetch me some water, will you Ser Axel?"

"Yes, Princess." Ser Axel bows before leading his way to Masia who was drying off Delia's gloves.

"He's handsome." Rhaenyra says to Delia which she chuckles at. "Have you two ever. . . you know?"

Delia shakes her head and connect eyes with her sister while flashing a small smile in amusement. "No, we haven't. But I might peak on a little sexual intimidations between Ser Axel and Miss Masia." Rhaenyra raises her eyebrows in shock before breaking out into chuckles which Delia joins her. "Can you believe you're getting married?"

"No." Rhaenyra chuckles as she looks at Driftmark. "But I must fulfill my duty as the King heir and Princess. I mean who knows, this marriage might be a happy one."

"I'm hoping too." Delia says, laying her head on Rhaenyra shoulder as they held each other arms in comfort. "I was shocked to know father arranged to betrothed me and Ser Cai, even thought I barely turn seventeen."

"We both should know how father is by now." Rhaenyra says as they both kept their eyes tag on Driftmark. After Rhaenrya's betrothal, they're gonna make their way to Winterfell and betrothed Cai Stark and Delianna Targaryen, something Delia can't way any longer for.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

During the ride of the carriage, it was silent between the small family of three and Delia maiden, Masia. Rhaenyra kept her view from out of her father's, as Delia faced them both. Delia sighs in pain as she smooths her gown on her stomach. The dress felt to tight for her liking.

"Is there something bothering you, Delia?" King Viserys says out of blue, his eyes fixated on his daughter hand that was on her stomach, his hands clenching the cloth that was drying his mouth.

"No, Your Grace. I must be coming down with an illness." Delia mumbles as she inhales. She leans back against the carriage, closing her eyes, feeling exhausted.