𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"I am not to be in there, Rhaenyra." Delia says at first hand of walking upon the council meeting chambers. She folds an connect her soft hands together behind her back and sighs.

"Our father is the King, he'll allow it. Now, come sister I have five men waiting for me to fill their cups." Rhaenyra grabs Delia forearm and marched inside the room.

"It occurred in the blackness of night, my lords, during the Hour of the Bat."

Viserys notice his daughter Rhaenyra coming in but was a tiny surprised Delia came in after her, but of course he didn't mind but kept paying attention to the man. Delia eyes wonder the room till they fallen upon Ser Otto, but Ser Otto didn't look at her.

"The thief eluded our pursuit." The man says in valyrian, trembling under the King's gaze. Everyone in the room felt the anger radiating off Viserys. Delia was furious, no one knows how to take care of a dragon by themselves, other than Targaryen's.

"How is it possible that a dragon's egg was stolen out from beneath more than fifty Dragonkeepers?"

"It was Prince Daemon who was the culprit, Your Grace." The Dragonkeeper announces.

"Daemon." Viserys says, not entirely surprised. He wondered why Daemon needed an egg. Delia clenches her jaw, unsatisfied by the news occurring before her eyes.

"The Prince left a missive, which I believe might explain." Otto speaks up looking at his Grace.

The Grand Maester opens up the letter that Daemon left behind. Delia walks closer to the table, only enough to hear what he wrote. "It is the my pleasure Daemon Targaryen, the Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne-" Delia looks besides her to see Rhaenrya looking over to their father interested of what Daemon said. "-to announce that he is to take a second wife in the tradition of Old Valyria. She is to assume the title Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone."

Rhaenyra takes a hold of Delia hand and grips it tightly. Delia didn't mind, since Rhaenyra did this all their life.

"Her Grace is with child and is to have a dragon's egg placed in the babe's cradle in the custom of House Targaryen. The Prince has invited you to his wedding,  Your Grace. It is in two days time."

"Gods be good." Of the maesters say while sipping his drink.

Delia looks upon her father, watching his move, studying what he is to do about the matter. If he needed advice, Delia would gladly provide some unhealthy ones.

"Who is Lady Mysaria?" Lord Corlys asks the Grand Maester in curiosity. Delia also wondered herself. Who was this Lady her uncle put a child in? Is she a famous Lady known well anywhere.

"We believe-"

"Daemon's whore." Otto cuts off Lord Strong before he even get to start with what he was gonna say. "This is nothing less than sedition."

"I strongly agree, sire." Lord Strong agrees with Otto. Delia didn't know this Lady Mysaria, but she couldn't bear a thought of Otto or any Lord she knew in here, disrespect a woman they shall not know.

"My brother wishes to provoke me." Viserys speaks up. Delia stands up straight, waiting upon his plan to stop Daemon and his foolishness. "To answer is to give him what he wants." Delia couldn't believe what her father was saying. She was deeply disappointed.

"The realm is watching, Your Grace." Lord Corlys says. Delia from behind him, hums quietly, agreeing with he said. If the people of the City see ,Viserys their King, let Daemon get away with this, it would make him look week and stupid.

"What would you have me do?" Viserys says softly, leaning the side of his chair. "Send him to the Wall? Perhaps I could put his head on a spike."

"Daemon has seized Dragonstone, has surrounded himself with an army of gold cloaks, and has now stolen a dangerous weapon."