𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

It's been a day since Lyonel and Harwin Strong left, but something twists in Delia stomach when Rhaenyra calles Delia to her chambers. The young Princess immediately drops everything and goes to her sister aid.

When Delia stumbles into Rhaenyra chambers, Delia sees her sister standing by the window, with her hand covering her mouth, as tears run down her face. "What's happened, Rhaenyra?"

Rhaenyra turns around and face her sister. "He is dead, Delia? Lyonel and Harwin was burned to death." Rhaenyra says as she crumbles down to her knees. Delia stood there, not knowing what to do. She felt numb to her heart as she watches her sister settles on her knees in shock.

But was more sadden, is watching her little nephew's hear the news and runs into their mother embrace, crying almost immediately once their mother smooth talk into their ears.

Deep down, Delia felt as if she needed to leave and leave them to have their moment. She gets up and walks out of the room. Delia stands there, her back pressed against the wooden door, as she inhales deeply. Tears were forming inside her eyes as she kept inhaling and exhaling, maintaining her posture before walking down the hall.

Passing the Queens chambers, Ser Criston looks at her with a hint of an unknown feeling, at Delia who only ignores it. The Princess didn't have enough energy to deal with the ticking time bomb of an knight.

Entering her chambers, Delia grasp in fright once she sees her little brother, Aemond sitting on her couch, reading one of her many favorite books. "Aemond, what is you need to come to my chambers for?"

Aemond flinched in fright hearing his sister's soft voice. But today, her voice didn't sound soft, no, it sounded sad and like she was in pain. The young Prince stands up and leads his way to Delia. "I heard about, Ser Harwin."

Delia sighs before moving past her brother and settle herself on the couch. She grabs herself a glass cup and poured some hot tea inside the glass before blowing on it. "Yes , very sad tragedy." Delia says before taking a sip of her tea and hums softly as it burns her throat, to which it doesn't bothers her. She mostly loves the burning sensation.

"I am here to give you my condolences, sister." Aemond mumbles, feeling like he was needed to her.

"Thank you, but it is not I you should give your condolences to. Rhaenyra and your nephew's would very much like you to send your condolences to them as to know they were closer to Ser Harwin Strong."

Aemond nods understanding what she is saying. He watches his sister takes off her jewelry that was nesting on her neck and wrists. He goes to say something, but nothing comes out. Aemond stands there looking like a fish out of her water, gasping for what's it needed. "Mother told me you are to teach me and Aegon more valyrian. Is it true?"

Delia sighs, not wanting to have any conversation with anybody, but seeing her brother wanting her attention made Delia less cold hearted and sighs. She pats the empty seat next to her, which Aemond eagerly sits down on. "Has your mother ever lied to you, my little brother?"

Aemond shakes his head to which Delia chuckles at. Delia softly hugs her brother and pulls him to her side as a motherly ambrace. She runs her hair down his softly silk hair that almost resembles Rhaenyra. Delia would admit how she was jealous of her siblings having to inherit their father straight silk hair, as for Delia to inherit her mother's wavy hair that was combined of straight and curly.

"I'm to only teach Helaena and you. Aegon has has enough of my teaching. It is you, and Heleana needing my attention more."

"Oh." Was the only word that had escaped her little brothers mouth. Delia chuckles before getting up from her and seat and look down at her brother. "Go to your mother, she must be worried about you. As I am of my children. Haven't seen those troublemakers all day." Delia says, and continues to walk to her bedroom door. "They must be with their father , creating nothing but messes." Aemond and Delia shared a laugh before departing from each other.