𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"What have you done to get your hair notted up all like this, Princess?" Masia scolds at Delia while brushing the beautiful silver hair straight. The only things that was different from Rhaenrya and Delia, is that the youngest had curly hair instead of straight. Delia closes her eyes and enjoying Masia run her fingers through her hair, messaging her throbbing scalp from Daemon pulling it the night before.

"I have done nothing, but slept." Delia mumbles and rubs her eyes. She slumps her shoulders against Masia before yawning. "I'm so sleep deprived."

"Let's see what you have gotten down on your schedule, if nothing important, you can rest the day." Masia says, rubbing the Princess shoulders before going through her closet, looking for a decent gown for Delia. "How's this one?" Masia grabs a black dress that has the Targaryen color theme. Golden lace around the bottom hem and neckline. There was lace of flowering around the wrist, the color red. It was beautiful to both of them. She was thankful for Masia designing some of her gowns.

"That will do, Masia." Delia murmurs while showing a sweet smile at her handmaid. But the moment was ruined by a knock at the door. Delia sighs, not ready for the day to start. Something was off about her, she just couldn't point a finger on it. "You may enter."

Ser Criston Cole enters Princess Delia chambers with a distant look on his face. He couldn't bare to look at Delia after his night with Rhaenyra. He's broken a promise only he has swear. But Criston couldn't deny the lust he had for both Princesses, but with only one his fantasy became true.

"Where's Ser Axel, Ser Criston Cole?" Delia sweet voice flows through his ears. He looks at her, with his helmet in his arms. He clench his hand into a fist. Criston knew Delia was a hormonal girl, just like Rhaenyra, but only Delia contained herself (in his eyes).  He wanted to muster up the words the Queen gave command.

When the Queen called him into her chambers the one she shares with the King, she gave him a distant long look. The look of hurt, disparity, and exhaustion, she gave him a sweet smile.

"Would you pass a message to, Princess Delia for me, Ser Criston? This is urgent. In this situation, make sure there's no interruption on your way to Princess Delia. Please ask her to meet me in the Godswood immediately. The Queen demands it."

Ser Criston bows down before connecting eyes with Queen Alicent again. "Yes, Your Grace." Criston leaves the Queen chambers and makes his way to Princess Delia chambers.

"The King demanded for Ser Axel presence in the Throne room." Ser Criston finally speaks up. He watches the Princess lay her brush down and ties the robe around her body tighter making her curves known to him. He inhales deeply and clench his fists even tighter than before. "Princess, I have a message from the Queen."

"What does the Queen need at this early of the bird? I've barely woken from my slumber."

Ser Criston sighs. "For to see you in the Godswood immediately. She commands the meeting." Delia furrowed her eyebrows giving Masia a look, but the handmaid only shrugs her shoulders not knowing what's happening.

"Okay. You may go, Ser Criston Cole. Please look after Rhaenyra and my father." Delia mumbles walking up to him and touching his hand that rested above his stomach. He made no tent to move. Her hands feels soft like a rose, her scent was intoxicating like drinking wine on a sunny day. Her hair flows behind her back and front reaching above her bottom. She gives him a sweetly smile and walks away.

He watches her body move in rhythm. Her sweet hums flowing through his ears,  and once again, Ser Criston Cole eyes darken with lust.

Criston wanted to so badly reach out to Delia, gasp her body into his arms and lay on the bed with her, but he already broken an oath with Princess Rhaenyra.