𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"You need to get dress, Princess Delia." Masia says to the young Targaryen girl as she stands next to Delia chamber doors. She closes them not wanting Delia new knight hear their conversation. "You have to get up, Princess Delia. It's not healthy to lay in bed all day long, plus this is a strange place."

Delia groans and sighs. She gently rubs her eyes before turning herself over and stares at Masia with swollen puffy red eyes. "I don't have to do nothing, unless I'm ordered to by the King." Delia says in spat before laying back down and cover her head. "I need more wine too. I ran dried."

"And you was ordered by the King to come occupied your sister on her wonder. Meaning Your Grace wanted you sober through the whole trip."

Masia stood at the end of Delia's bed, complicating on what to say next, not wanting to upset the Princess even more than she is. Masia couldn't stand Delia so low and sadden. Ser Cai has been gone for a while, but that didn't stop Delia from missing him.

Masia soon realized the only time see saw Delia happy and joyful, was with only Ser Cai. She always knew Delia fallen over hills for the Stark boy, but she never knew it was this bad.

The handmaid sits next to Delia body on the bed and slumps her shoulders. Masia knew she can do what she wants around Delia because she knows the young Princess tolerated her more than Rhaenyra or anyone else presence.

Seeing Delia madden at her family for ruining her love life, Masia noticed Delia unprovoked attitude towards everything.  She could only notice that Rhaenyra always kept Delia guarded, so the younge Princess definitely felt betrayed by everyone who was there to witness Delia begging for the love of her life.

"Princess, if I may speak with raw truthfulness, Ser Cai has been gone for a while. By all means he wouldn't love to see you like this." Masia sits down on Delia bed and slowly pulls the cover from Delia to see her staring blankly at nothing. "Princess Rhaenyra really wants you by her side as she chooses a hand in marriage."

"Rhaenyra is a big girl, she can deal things by herself now." Delia says in valyrian making her handmaid stand there confused. She moves her hair to the side before leaning up and looks at Masi more clearly. "She doesn't need me, Masia."

Masia sighs and chuckles, before she place her hand gently ons Delia. "I don't know what happened that day Ser Cai was banished from the castle and from seeing you, but I'm certain  Rhaenyra didn't have anything to do with it. Your father called a meeting, but probably didn't tell them what's happening. She's your sister, and loves you dearly, don't let the sadness win and make you cruel. Get dress, go to your sister aid and be by her side just like she was to you."

the Targaryen girl sighs before closure her eyes. "I don't like you." Delia chuckles making Masia smile.

"You love me, Princess Delia."

━━━━━━━━━━━

Delia enters the room where Rhaenyra sat and Ser Criston stood. She looks around the room to noticed old and young men's standing in line to have Rhaenyra hand in marriage. She chuckles once she noticed an old man taking a sip of wine. Eagerly, Delia walks down the steps and walk towards him. She grabs the pot away from him and made her a drink. Many look at her in judgment, but Delia didn't care.

Delia knight followed her, but kept his distance.

The Targaryen sister than made her way to sit next to Rhaenrya, moving the man off the chair and settle down comfortably. "Thank you for coming, Little Dragon." Rhaenyra greets her sister by calling Delia her old nickname before their mother died.

Delia smiles and scoff. "I didn't come because you wanted me here-" Delia cut herself off by drinking wine, and watch as Rhaenyra smile fade. She takes a big gulp before sighing. "-I came cause the future heir and the king commanded me." Delia says, lying through her teeth. She didn't wanted Rhaenyra know she still cared, in all honesty she wanted to hurt Rhaenyra. She still thinks Rhaenyra had a part in Ser Cai banishment.