𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Listen to me, my son." Delia Targaryen says sternly to Raelon as they stare down at the table, reading many of the Targaryens book about high valyrian. "My name is Prince Raelon, first of his name, hereby asks for you daughter hand in marriage." Delia says in valyrian, saying the words slowly so Raelon can process the words and how they sound. "Now repeat what I said, love."

Raelon nods his head and was ready to begin when they heard snickering on the other side of the room. The mother and son both looked to see Rhaegar and Lucerys playing around instead of learning to which Delia sighs at. "Do not fret about Rhaegar mother." Raelon mumbles to his mom. "He's getting good at his valyrian, probably more than I."

Delia makes a tick sound before running her hand through her son's silver silk hair. "Do not be to hard on yourself, my love. Valyrian is a very difficult language to get a grip on. It took me many years to conjure the language correctly."

Raelon sends his mom a warming smile before inhaling and begin to speak in valyrian. "My name is Prince Raelon, first of his name, here by asks for you daughter hand in marriage." Once he was done he looks at his mom who sends him an apologetic smile.

"You did good, but you miss a said. Hereby." Delia says, as her tongue rolls off her teeth. Raelon mimics his mom but can't get a grip on it. "When you say hereby, you pause between them. Don't do that. Try to say the word bundle together. Put your tongue behind your teeth and let the word roll off your tongue."

Raelon does what his mother instructed and places his tongue behind his teeth. "Here. . . by." Delia sighs and tries to contain her patience. "Try again, my son." And he does. "Hereby." Delia throws her hands up and laughs making Raelon smile and connects his mom's hand with his. "You did great, my love!"

Rhaegar scoffs in jealousy and goes back to listening to Lucerys when the door opens to the room and Rhaenyra walks in gracefully. Delia sends her sister a smile that made Rhaenyra whole day. "Morning, Rhaenyra." Delia says in valyrian making Raelon mumble what his mom said and smiles at his aunt. "Morning Rhaenyra."

Rhaenyra chuckles and looks at her sister while getting closer to them. "Teaching him son valyrian, Little Dragon?"

"Trying to." Both Delia and Rhaenyra laughs, as do Rhaegar since he somewhat understood what his mother and aunt are talking about. Raelon just looked confused as he sighs and slumps down, but soon his eyes travels to his cousin Jacaerys who was also learning valyrian.

"And landed the Blackwater Rush." Jacaerys says confidently which makes Delia chuckle from where she was sitting. Rhaenyra was occupying her by rubbing on Delia baby bump gently not wanting to put pressure. "Dranot." Rhaenyra says from her place before retrieving her hand and goes across from her son.

"Dranot." Jacaerys mumbles, following his mother words. "Dranot." Jacaerys presses his finger at his forehead, trying to think about his mistake. "Dranot. At the end?" Jace looks at his mother who shakes her head.

"Mouth." Rhaenyra corrects her son making Jace sighs and slap his forehead. "Mouth! Ah, come on, Jace, you knew that." The boy mumbles to himself.

Delia shakes her head at the boy giving him an encouraging smile.

The Princess grabs the table and holst herself up with Raelon helping by pushing her up on her lower back gently. "Thank you, love." Delia kisses the crown of Raelon forehead. She passes by a distraught Jace and an amused Rhaenyra to get to her youngest son, Caiman. "Hello, my beloved."

Caiman yelps and jumps to his feet. He immediately wraps his arms around his mother waist and press his right cheekbone on Delia stomach. Delia let's out a small giggle. She leans down before ruffling Joffrey brown frizzy hair and made her young nephew giggle.