𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Princess Delia wields her sword against her hip and followed Daemon and the Good Cloak's close by. The mother was furious, hoping it would be a Green to kill that settled on her home.

The anger litted upon her chest and air, Delia swore her chest felt like it was soon to explore of fire. the images of Masia head being cut off, images of her stillborn daughter, and the images of her father on his deathbed only infuriates the Dragon from within.

The Dragon she so badly wants to unleash upon the world, The Greens, and The Gods for letting this uncertainty of betrayal be leashed to her family.

"Mother." Rhaenna blocks her mother from heading outside with the others. She can see the revengance and fire inside her mother's beautiful eyes. Something she graciously inherited from both her parents. "Let them go, stay here with us."

Delia stares at her daughter blankly, partly hearing her words. Delia slowly grabs her daughter by the shoulders and smile. "move, my sweet girl."

"But mother-" Naela than speaks up, but one look from Delia she gladly claps her mouth shut. Now realizing where Rhaenna gets her mean expressions from.

"This is much as my war." Delia mumbles, slowly tracing the symbols on Cai's sword. "They've done enough damage to us, Rhaenna. You need to understand one thing, darling. Death shall follow those who deserves it." Delia walks besides her daughter and follow the path to the outside walls.

Appearing behind Daemon and the Gold Cloak's The Rogue Princess settles her right hand on her late husband's sword, the only thing she'll never let go of.  "I come at the behest of the Dowager Queen Alicent, mother of King Aegon, Second of His Name, Lord and Protector of the Seven Kingdoms."

Daemon and Delia stood there, both of each leaning on each side of their hips. Daemon never once looks away from Otto, but neither did Princess Delianna. Seething through her teeth, her fingers practically tingled to swing her sword and cut off Otto Hightower head.

If it does come to war, his head would be the first she'll take.

"I've been directed to deliver her message only to Princess Rhaenyra and Delianna." Oh the nerve to call their Queen Princess. Delia perks up at her name, wondering why her name was discussed in their filthy mouths. "Where is the Princess?" Otto says smugly.

And just than, Queen Rhaenyra makes her entrance with Syrax, and Onyx following behind, flying driverless. Queen Rhaenyra unmounts Syrax from behind the Otto and his small army and walks till she's standing directly in front of Delia.

"Princess Rhaenyra." Otto greets her incorrectly, again, and probably on purpose.

"I'm Queen Rhaenyra now." Rhaenyra looks directly into Otto's eyes before settling them on the knights behind the traitor. "And you all are traitors to the realm."

"King Aegon Targaryen, Second of His Name in his wisdom and desire for peace, is offering terms. Acknowledge Aegon as King and swear obeisance before the Iron Throne. In exchange, His Grace will confirm your possession of Dragonstone. It will pass to your trueborn son, Jacaerys, upon your death. Lucerys will be confirmed as the legitimate heir to Driftmark and all the lands and holdings of House Velaryon. And of course Princess Delianna children."

Delia furrowed her eyebrows, wondering what they had in mind for her children. "It's fallen upon us your arrangement for your children to marry shall continue for Rhaenna, and Raelon. The engagement for Naela and Rhaegar shall continue forward. Your sons by Prince Daemon will be given places of high honor at court: Aegon the Younger as the King's squire, Viserys as his cupbearer."

Daemon looks at both Rhaenyra and Delianna, only to see if they're even thinking about agreeing on those terms, but the look that was settled on his wife face, only gave him his answer. It seems Otto Hightower also forgot Rhaenna and Raelon are Daemon's children including.