Jenna to the rescue

I wake up to the sound of my brother with a neighborhood kid outside playing basketball. I put a pillow over my head but it doesn't drown the noise out.

I eventually give up and wrap a blanket around me and walk downstairs to get some breakfast. 

I make myself two pieces of toast and scroll through instagram while eating. I come across a username in my suggested that reads 'jennaortega' 

I click on her account and scroll through her account and reach the bottom. I accidentally liked one of her posts from July 12, 2021. 

I threw my phone praying that she wouldn't see the notification.

Anyways, I finish my breakfast and realize that nobody's home except fo Kaleb who's outside playing with his friends. 

I go upstairs and get ready for the day. I throw an oversized t-shirt and some black shorts and leave my hair down.

I grab my headphones and walk out the door to go for a walk. I see a familiar short brunette playing basketball with my brother and his friend. 

I just stand there and watch her. "She even looks good playing basketball." I thought while getting lost in my thoughts.

She spots me staring and shouts "Hey Y/n! I was actually coming to see you and your brother wanted me to play with him for a bit."

"Oh hi, I was coming out to go for a walk. Wanna join?" I say as I put my headphones on my neck.

"That would be nice." She says to me with a large smile on her face.

She says goodbye to Kaleb and his friends and we start walking. 

"Sooo I saw that you found my Instagram." She smirks.

My eyes widen and my face is flushed. "Oh uhm yeah I did actually. You came up on my suggested."

"Stalker." She chuckles and looks at me.

"Uh- well- I didn-" I stutter out getting more and more red to the point where I probably looked like a tomato.

"Relax! I'm just joking with you." She says as she puts her hand on my back.

I laugh nervously and we walk by Jennas house. 

"Hey, wanna hang in my house? That is if you don't have anything to do." She says looking down at her hands.

"I would love that but I can't really leave my brother alone for that long." I frown.

"Well you could bring him to my house if you want. My mom loves kids, in fact she decided to have six of them." She laughs.

I remembered that Taylor said that her friend Aaliyah has 5 siblings and one of them was famous.

"Hey are you okay? You don't have to if you don't want, I was just offering." She reassures.

"Oh! Sorry I got lost in my thoughts for a minute. I'll go ask him right now if he wants to. I'll be right back!" I say before I start jogging back to my house.

"Is she the famous sibling? No probably not. I would've known her if she was." I thought.

I got home to see Kaleb crying on the ground with a bloody face and bruises forming on it.

"What the hell happened to you Kaleb?!" I shouted.

"T-they hurt me a-and Wyatt." he cried.

"Who is they?!" I asked while rubbing his face.

"Wyatts friends. They got mad that me and Wyatt won against them." He said with tears running down his cheeks.

I brought him inside and realized I had nothing to clean him up with. I texted Jenna and said "Hey, Kaleb is hurt and I have no supplies. Do you have any that I can grab?"

"Omg yes I'm omw right now with them, I'll be there soon." She texted.

I didn't answer cause I knew she was gonna be here soon. I hugged Kaleb and comforted him until I heard a frantic knock at the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

"Okay so I grabbed everything I had. I'm sorry I tried to get here as soon as I could." She says out of breath and runs over with all of the stuff.

She cleans Kaleb up and puts some band-aids on his face. I admire her softness and carefulness. Every time Kaleb would say "Ouch" She would apologize like a million times.

When she finished she hugged him and said "I'm so glad you're okay buddy."

"Thanks Jenna and Y/n." He says smiling.

We both say "It's no problem." 

Kaleb goes to lay down in his room and watch tv and that leaves me and Jenna alone. 

"So watcha wanna do?" She says as she sits on the couch next to me.

"Maybe we could watch a movie?" I ask.

"That sounds perfect. How about Black panther?" She says as she looks at me excitedly.

I nod and I put it on. "Thanks for helping me out with Kaleb." I say.

"It's really no problem. Anything for you and your brother." She says as her cheeks turn pink.

I smile widely. She leans her head on my shoulder and I put my hand around her.

"Wow she's really perfect." I thought admiring her.

"She's so gorgeous." Jenna thought.