"I'll always choose you."

Warning* Inappropriate content again :)

The morning after we yk did it I felt amazing. My innocence was gone but I felt refreshed. When Jenna woke up she was glowing. Nobody ever told me what losing your virginity is like.

It's an amazing feeling, especially when you lose it with somebody that you really love.

"Good morning my beautiful girl." I said as Jenna was stretching and yawned.

"Good morning." She replied with a huge smile on her face that showed her adorable dimples.

"You're glowing." I stated.

"Wait really?" She said with her eye brows furrowed with confusion. I shook my head yes.

"Wait you are too actually, I didn't even notice." She noticed.

We got ready for the day and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"You two seem different." Natalie said when we sat down. We tried to hide our smiles. She looked at us with confusion.

"I think I know why." Aaliyah mumbled and looked at Markus. They giggled at each other. On the other hand Jenna and I had our eyes widened while they were smirking at us.

"Okay so is pancakes, sausage, and hash browns good with everyone?" Natalie asked changing the subject.

We all nodded. I noticed Kaleb wasn't down stairs yet. "I'm going to go get Kaleb." I said.

I went in his room and he was sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to wake him up but I knew it would be rude for him to not be at breakfast.

I woke him up, he told me he would be down in a minute. I sat back down next to Jenna. Natalie was in the other room doing something.

"Sooo we both heard you guys last night." Markus said breaking the silence. Me and Jenna turned red and she faced her head down and I just covered my face.

"Next time you fuck keep it a little quieter next time." Aaliyah said kinds loud just as Kaleb was walking in.

"OOOKAAYYY, enough guys you heard what you heard, remember there is a child here now." Jenna said giving Kaleb a smile as he sat down next to me.

"What did they hear?" Kaleb asked Jenna and I. Markus and Aaliyah were holding their laughs in.

"Nothing bud." I said just as Natalie walked in. Thank God.

She served us breakfast. We all gobbled the food down and thanked her. Sadly Jenna and I are going back to school today so we got our backpacks and hopped in the car. Markus and Aaliyah needed a ride so they hopped in with us.

We sang and danced to some 2000's songs until we got to school. Jenna and I were preparing ourselves for the "Omg ya'll are dating?" and the "You're so cute together!"

We walked into school holding hands since everybody knew about us now. We got to our first period class which was science. We both needed to catch up on work since we missed so many days.

The teacher said we could work together on all of the work so we could get it done faster. I've been a pretty smart kid my whole life so this was amateur work for me. Jenna was a little rusty because she's missed a lot of school in her life due to acting.

Speaking of acting, when is she going to film her next movie or show. I couldn't focus so I decided I had to ask.

"When do you think you're going to film your next movie or show?"

"Uhmm I'm not really sure. I kinda wanna focus on school and living the rest of my teenage years at home but I'll probably act again at like 19 or something."