"I really like you"

Y/n POV*

After the situation Jenna brought me home, well not to my home but to hers. 

Nobody was home since her mom and dad were at work and her siblings were at school. I walked around the house amazed. I looked at the wall in the kitchen and there was a framed Hollywood walk of fame star.

She caught me looking at it and said, "I got it after The Little Rascals, I don't have one in the actual walk of fame though."

"That's amazing, you are seriously the coolest girl I've ever met. And not just because you're an actress, you're beautiful, talented, caring, loving, and so much more."

Her eyes were welling up with tears. I frowned and I held her in my arms for a long time.

"That is honestly the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. You are the only person who has ever understood me." 

"I'm only speaking the truth. You're the best human being I've ever met, I know I haven't known you for too long but you really are."

She stood there admiring my face, looking at my lips then my eyes, it was a continuous cycle and I was doing the same. We both leaned in until someone walked in the door. It was her mom, I think.

"Oh hi! You must be the famous Y/n that Jenna constantly talks about." She said reaching her arms out for a hug. Jenna's face was a bit pink from embarrassment.

"Yup, that would be me!" I chuckled and hugged the friendly woman back.

"Do you girls want to go out for some ice cream?" Her mom asked.

"Yes!" Jenna and I both shouted at the same exact time. We laughed.

We got in the car and Jenna sat next to me in the back. She put her hand in mine, she was looking at my lips and I was looking at hers.

"God I want to kiss her so bad." I thought.

5 minutes passed and we pulled up to the ice cream place.

I got a cookies and cream ice cream in a waffle cone, Jenna got a strawberry in a waffle cone, and Jennas mom got mint chocolate chip in a cup.

Jenna's mom asked me a few questions, I learned that her name is Natalie. I understand where Jenna gets her traits from because she's super similar to her mom, the same dimples, the gentleness, the respect, and literally like everything else.

I got a text from my mom "Where are you?" I responded with "I went with Jenna and her mom to get ice cream after school." She said "Okay" and I shut my phone off.

We hopped in the car when we were all done and we were on our way back to Jennas house.

Natalie put "I want it that way" By the Backstreet Boys on. We all sang our hearts out. This is the most fun I've had in a long time.

Time skip to Friday*

Me and Jenna have hung out a lot this past week. We haven't had any moments like we did on Monday. Rachel hasn't bothered me so whatever Jenna did worked.

I got up and realized my alarm clock didn't go off. It was 6:40 and the bus comes at 6:50. 

"Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled throwing clothes on, running to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I got done getting ready in the span of 5 minutes. I bolted out the door, clearly a mess. All of the sudden I see Jenna pull up. 

"Jesus! I've been calling and texting you for a half hour. I thought something bad happened!" She said gesturing me to get in the car.

She handed me a hair brush "Jeez I guess I do look that bad." I thought.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't go off." I said.

She looked at me with that grin on her face, "Bad morning huh, wanna skip school with me?" 

"I mean yeah but I don't wanna get yelled at by my mom."

"I can tell my mom to call the school and say we're sick. Your mom won't find out." She shrugged.

"Wow you're a bad girl." I bit my lip and winked, obviously joking around.

She rolled her eyes as she turned us around and we were going back to her house. She texted her mom and when we got there we went up to her room. I laid on the bed closing my eyes.

Jenna plopped down right next to me. I opened my eyes to look at her to see her already staring back at me.

"You're really gorgeous Y/n." She said staring into my eyes.

"I could say the same about you Jenna." I said staring right back.

I looked at her lips, she did the same. My heart was racing out of my chest. She leaned in, I followed her lead.

Our lips pressed together. Her lips were warm and soft. I held her face and she held my waist. We kissed for awhile.

"I really like you." I said to her. 

"I really like you too." She said.

Authors note*

Ahhhh it happened people!! I'm sorry if my chapters are a little short, I'll be writing more next week when we're on school vacation. Happy Holidays! <3