Regina George 2.0

Y/n's POV* 

When Jenna and I were finished getting changed we sat on my bed and started looking for a movie to watch.

"Oooh we should watch 'The Little Rascals Save the Day'" I said.

Jenna looked kind of funny and said "Uhh sure why not."

"We don't have to if you don't want." I reassured.

"No, no it's okay. I'm fine with watching it." Jenna said patting my hand. I smiled.

I put the movie on. I noticed Jenna was looking at the tv weird, almost like she was waiting for something bad to happen.

All of the sudden I see a little girl that looks a little too much like Jenna. "Holy shit!! She is the famous sibling." I thought.

My mouth was wide open and I was just staring at her, she looked back at me and rolled her eyes.

"I didn't know you were an actress! Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Well I didn't want you to see me any differently and use me for my money, that's why I never tell anyone I meet until they find out on their own." She replied.

"Well I don't see you any different whatsoever, you're still the same pretty girl that I first met." I said, not even realizing I put the word pretty in there. 

Jenna's cheeks turned pink, "Well thank you very much, that means a lot to me. I mean it." She said, leaning in for a hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"Hey is it actually okay if we don't watch this? I have this weird thing where I cannot watch myself in movies or shows, it's really weird." 

"Yeah of course that's fine. I would be the same way if I was in your position."

It was about 10:00 pm at this point. "I'm so tired, can we go to bed now?" Jenna yawned.

"Yeah I'm actually getting tired too." I said. 

We got under the covers and I reached to my bedside table to turn the lamp off. She wrapped her arm around my waist and put her head on my shoulder. I held her in my arms and we fell asleep.

I woke up to see that Jenna wasn't beside me. I assumed she left and went back to her house. I walked into the bathroom and there she was. In her bra and a pair of shorts on brushing her teeth.

My eyes widened. I looked her up and down, not intentionally.

"Are you checking me out y/ln?" She smirked.

"No, I- definitely not- I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"Just joking you can check me out all you want, only you." She said without realizing she said the last part.

My face turned red and so did hers. I joined her and brushed my teeth too. When we both finished, she put her shirt on and we went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Hi! I didn't know you slept here last night Jenna." Kaleb said.

"Oh yeah I actually did." Jenna said with a comforting smile.

Time skip*

I wake up to my alarm. It reads '6:15'. I groan. I turn it off and get up, knowing I have to start school today.

I see a text from Jenna. "You better be at school today." I reply with "Sadly I will be, you're the only reason I'm going." I texted. "Want a ride?" She said. "Yes pleaseee." I begged.

I got ready for school and walked outside waiting for Jenna to pick me up. 

All of the sudden I see an Audi Q8 pull up to my house. I see Jenna dancing and singing.

'Hit me baby one more time' Is playing. I start singing and dancing with her until the song ends and we laugh.

"I'm kind of nervous not gonna lie." I said to break the silence.

"Don't worry, you're gonna be fine. I'll be with you." She said touching my hand.

I smile and nod as we pull up to our high school.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay. We have first period together anyways." She said comforting me.

We walked in and went to first period which was History. 

"Hi everybody, my name is Mr. Locks. We have a new student this year. Y/n, will you please come up to the front of the class and introduce yourself to everybody?" He said.

I looked at Jenna, she nodded at me and I went up. 

"Hi, my name is Y/n Y/ln and I came here from a small town in Massachusetts." I said, fidgeting with my ring.

"Wow, a small town to California, that must be a big change." He said. I nodded, agreeing with him.

I went back to my seat and we began our lesson. 

The rest of the day went fine until lunch. I was walking with my food tray and I was looking for Jenna until a foot came out from one of the tables. I tripped and my food went flying.

I ran, I ran like I've never run before. Tears streaming down my face from embarrassment. I went into the bathroom and sat down and just cried.

All of the sudden the bathroom door flew open and its Jenna. Thank God.

"Y/n I'm so sorry! That bitch Rachel did it. I put her in her place, don't worry." She said while sitting down with me and hugging me.

"What the hell did I do to her? Why would she do that?" I questioned.

"Because she's the most self centered asshole that you'll ever meet, she's Regina George 2.0." She said.

I laughed, she always finds a way to cheer me up.

Jenna's POV*

I was looking at Y/n while she was walking over to me. I had a smile on my face. All of the sudden Rachel's foot pops out in front of her and she trips and falls. She got up and bolted out of the lunchroom. Everybody was laughing. I ran over to Rachel.

"Never ever think about messing with here again, you hear me? I have enough power to have your career ruined so if I ever see you even speak to her again, I will find out and it won't go well for you." I whispered in her ear.

She looked shocked, I ran to go find Y/n.