GuitarKoji

We all know that Ayanokoji can play the piano and there has been many stories about that, but what if he plays the guitar.

—————————————————————————————————
Ayanokoji POV

Today is the first day of spring break. I never really had any plans of what to do during the break, but Haruka asked our group if we could go hang out. I never really had any plans so I agreed and it looks like everyone was on the same page. Currently, we are Keyaki mall and we're eating at a food court.

"After we're done eating, where should we go?" said Haruka

"Why are you asking us? You were the one who invited us, so you should have already planned to where we're supposed to go," said Akito.

"I'm sorry, okay? I just wanted us to hang out, and I may have not thought about that."

"I should have just stayed and study after all," said Keisei.

"You're no fun, Yukimuu. How about you decide where we should go? That is if you have any idea."

"Nope, not a single one."

"Hmm... what about you Kiyopon?" she said asking me.

"I too don't have any idea, but I guess we could go to the arcade ."

"You know what, that's not a bad idea. Do you guys agree with Kiyopon, cause I do."

"I'm down. I think they added a new game which I think is about archery, so maybe I should check it out," said Akito.

"It's better then doing nothing," said Keisei.

"What about you Airi, are you okay with it?" she asked Airi, who was quiet all this time.

"I-I have no problem. I m-mean everyone agrees and I think it would be fun."

"Alright, it's decided then!"

We began to finish eating our food and after we finished, we made our way to the arcade.

"Huh, what's that?"

Haruka had notice a lady holding a guitar with a sign beside her.

When we went to look at it closely, it says that you could play the guitar and depending on how good you play, you could earn a lot of points.

"Are you guys interested in playing?" asked the woman.

"We wish to, but none of us could play," said Haruka.

"Aww, that's too bad."

"Wait, hold on a second. Kiyopon you said you could play an instrument, but what instrument is it?"

I did mention that once to them in one of our conversations. "I'm good at with the piano, but I have some experience with the guitar."

"That's great! How about you give it a try, Kiyopon. Even we want to hear you play," she said as she faced the others.

"I also want to hear Kiyotaka play the guitar. He could be very good at it but is just embarrassed to say," said Akito.

"I also agree. He never really like to talk to himself, so this might be an opportunity to learn more about him," said Keisei.

"I-I a-also want to h-hear K-K-Kiyotaka-kun to play."

"Alright it's decided! Kiyopon go ahead and play for us."

"But I'm not really the best at it."

"It's fine, as long as you have fun doing it."

*Sigh* There's no getting around this once Haruka says something like this. I don't want to face her wrath again after I denied one of her request. I have the right if I can deny something or not, but women are just way too scary to deny, especially a certain someone I know.