More Volume 0 Spoilers

Here are some more things about volume 0. I found this post from someone in reddit.

Turns out Kiyo's 127 wins 17 losses and 64 consecutive wins were way back when he was 4 years old, only within a year since martial arts were first introduced in their curriculum.

- Kiyo has sparred with Shiro hundreds of times by the time they were 9

- Kiyo has perfect memory, still remembers when he first discovered his hands as a baby, instructors themselves also said he has perfect memory.

- 4yr old 4th gens were getting slammed to the ground by instructors, and even a girl got kicked because she couldn't stand up after being slammed, puking and then fainting. Kiyotaka said, for them "it was natural to be thrown, to have difficulty breathing, natural to hurt yourself to the point of sobbing, and thinking about it was a waste".

- He struggled a bit during written exams being ranked 24th then ranked 15, then top 7, until he became rank 1 during 4th written exams and has remained 1st since then.
- Someone in discord confirmed that a subject kiyo was studying as a 4 or 5 year old was college level stuff.
- It isn't unheard of for an adult to show up in the middle of an exam because a student wasn't able to keep up and hyperventilates then collapses, or has a seizure or convulsions.

- Shiro dropped out not because he reached his limits but because he realized that he couldn't win against kiyotaka even if he stayed (He never won a fight against kiyo for 5 years). he wanted freedom and wanted to ask kiyo to drop out with him (probably to explore the outside world with him. It seems he wants to meet kiyo in the outside world if possible.

- Instructors purposely fed false information about Kiyo to other generations (possibly even tsuki was given false info since he didn't seem to be completely involved in WR internal matters.) Rather than giving the other children an impossible dream and feel hopeless because of the extremely wide gap between them and Kiyo so they gave weakened info of kiyo rather than his true monstrous data

-("It's important to make them believe that they may be able to catch up with him even though they feel it's a high goal. We should control the information we disclose and make him appear less capable than he really is. The top kids will still doubt his very existence, but you can show them evidence of his actual existence so they can only understand through indirect scenes") which means even with his fake weakened data, they still thought of him as impossible to exist and some completely idolized him as said by Yagami's monologue in y2

- Seems they were taught music (piano, violin, etc.), calligraphy, tea ceremony, and other traditional cultural pursuits.

- They also study cities such as new york and hawaii and tokyo through VR. Learned history and structure of the world so that one day, when they go to the outside world, they'll be able to adapt without problems

- They are also asked to detect unnatural points in the views that unfolded in various locations in the VR, and if what they pointed out was wrong or if the unnatural point couldn't be found, they would be punished and such punishments mainly consisted of those that cause pain to the students.

So even when they faked the data of Ayanokoji and showed it to everyone, it was still viewed as "impossible" to achieve. That just showed he isn't even human, but rather a mutation like what they said.