Hiyori SS

This will take place before the final exam of the second semester of their second years.

No KiyoKei

If you're a Hiyori hater, then this chapter is not for you.

---------------------------------------------------

Hiyori POV

I'm currently at the library trying to find a book that I can read. No one really comes to the library often, so I'm usually the only person and that's why I don't really talk to others. It's always been that way, but just I never really cared. It's not that I don't like talking to others, it's just I'm usually shy and think that other people think I'm boring.

That all changed when someone came here and I found out that we have the same hobbies like reading books. Now he became my first friend here at this school. It's hard for me to make friends as I'm usually reserved, but everytime we hang out with each other, the atmosphere feels so relaxed. I always feel comfortable talking to him.

It's unfortunate that he is in another class and doesn't come here often. I always like spending time with him and hope that we can spend more time together.

He said that he'll come by and see me today, but he still isn't here. I guess he might busy with class related stuff. No use of thinking about that, but I'm still sad he couldn't come by. Even if it's a little hope, I just hope that he can come by.

I looked at the door and he still wasn't there.

"Maybe he really isn't coming," I said quietly. I continued looking for a book that I can read.

Suddenly someone put something on my head after a minute or so when I was trying to find a book.. I looked at it to see what the object was and it was a book. I then turned around to see the person and it was Kiyotaka-kun.

"Why with the long face?"

"Ehh? What are you doing here Kiyotaka-kun?"

"I said that I'll come by too see you and hang out together. When I make a promise, I keep my word for it."

"I thought you weren't going to come because I thought you would be busy with your class."

"You're right about that. I just had a talk with Horikita about the upcoming exam before winter break. I made sure to finish it as quickly as possible so I'm able to go the library."

"You know you didn't have to do that for me, Kiyotaka-kun. This exam is more important."

"It's fine. The discussion wasn't really a big deal. Besides, shouldn't you be happy?"

"I am. I'm happy, but..."

"Don't worry about it. We don't really get to spend a lot of time together now, so this a great time for us to do that now. So come on, let's read together."

"Un!" I exclaimed while smiling.

"Don't make that expression Hiyori. I won't be able to hand it since it's so cute."

I could feel my face getting hot. How can he make me feel something like this?

"Are you okay, Hiyori. You face is getting red'" he says and puts the back of his hand on my forehead.

"I-I'm fine K-Kiyotaka-kun."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"If you say so."
---------------------------------------------------
Kiyotaka-kun and I got out books and went to a table to read. We were just reading our books in silence, but even if it was silent, I was enjoying every moment of it. Just spending time with him is more than enough.

Everytime I'm with him, it goes by so fast, but at the same time, it feels slow. That's the best way I can describe it.

After some time, lunch break was over and that means that it was time for us to go back to our classes. I don't know when we're able to spend time together again. It could be in 3 days, in a week, 2 weeks, or... a month. Thinking about it makes me feel sad.

"Is there something wrong, Hiyori?" It seems like I was showing it on my face and Kiyotaka-kun saw it.

"No, there is nothing."

"Hiyori, you can't lie to me. It's easy to see something wrong with the expression you're making."

I can't lie after all since the look of my face is showing it. Everyone would know I'm down just by the look of my face.

"It's just... it's just I'm sad that I don't know when I'm able to spend time with each other again.  It's been a long time and it could be another month for us to read together again."

"Is that why?"

I nodded my head.

"I see. Hiyori, If in not mistaken, you're at the tea party club, right?."

"That's right." I don't know why he is asking me this, though.

"How about I join you next semester? I probably won't be busy after class."

"Are you really sure? You don't have to that just because I want to spend more time together. Also, are you good at tea ceremonies?"

"I insist. I also miss the time when we usually hang out and this is a good opportunity for us to that again. And yes, I used to do tea ceremonies and I was thinking if I'm still good at it. Weird for someone like me to able to know thing, right?"

"It's not weird, Kiyotaka-kun. I think it's cool you're able to do it."

"I like it because it gives you a sense of peace."

"I agree with you, Kiyotaka-kun. I'll talk to Aoi-senpai to give you the documents after class"

"I'll come with you."

I smiled at him. I am happy that we'll be able to spend more time together. This can also strengthen our relationship and even progress it. 

I have realized that I really do have feelings for Kiyotaka-kun. This is my first time feeling something like this.

I just hope that he'll come and realise it. For now, I'll treasure these moments with him.
-------------------------------------------
Short chapter, but this randomly popped in my mind so I decided to write it.

I guess I kept my promise of publishing a oneshot chapter for this month.

If you want to know which one won the poll if you don't know, go check the pin message on my profile.