A New Beginning with an Angel (1)

My life had been full of white, trapped in an empty cage where this no escape, where I had no freedom and forced to obey orders. Everything was white, but it was also full of darkness. That's pretty ironic, isn't it?

Though that was my life. Now, I finally have freedom and I can finally do what I want to do. Although, I'm still restricted in doing some things, I can finally enjoy my life without following every orders.

"Kiyotaka-sama, are you awake? It's time for breakfast."

Oh right, I was just lying on my bed thinking about it. My butler, Matsuo who entered my room called me for breakfast.

"Oh right, your father is coming here and he has something to talk to you about."

So, my father is coming here. He said he was in a business trip, talking about how the white room was able to create someone like me, supposedly the perfect human back in that place. He said that the white room's job was done in achieving its goal, which was to create an artificial genius. He has prove to all of the people that invested in it that it was possible to do.

Now that the white room is closed, my father said that I will lead Japan. I don't want to do something like that. It seems very tasking. I just hope if I do it, he will give me the option to have a lot of flexibility because I also want to enjoy my life here. Well, whatever the case, I know what I will have to do, unless he changes his mind of course.

I went downstairs and saw Matsuo preparing my breakfast. There I saw Ichika. She was also from the white room, but I decided for her to live with us since she really admired me. Well to be honest, it was her decision to live with me.

There were two types of people in the White Room, people who hated me and people who admired me. She was the latter, and she was pretty much the leader of the group that admired me. It began in the 5th generation when all of this groups happened, and after that it went from there throughout the following generations.

"Thank you Matsuo-san for the food."

"It's my duty, Kiyotaka-sama. I hope you like it.

As I took a seat, Ichika greeted me.

"Good morning, Senpai~. Are you excited for your father to come back."

"I don't know since I kind of buried my emotions and all of that."

"Don't be like that Kiyotaka-Senpai. I'm pretty sure someone out there will help  you express yourself. If you don't find that person, then I can be the person that will help you~."

Oh right, I forgot to mention that Ichika was a mischievous person. I don't even know how she got this personality.

"Yeah, no. You'll be the last person that I want to have a relationship with."

"You're so mean Senpai," she said and pouted. Honestly that was very cute, but I won't fall for it.

"If you think that you could make ne fall for you for acting cute, then that's not happening."

After both Ichika and I finished eating, Eiichiro and Tsubasa came to the mansion.

After Ichika and I started living here, after the white room had been closed for almost 2 month now, Matsuo talked to us about his son, Matsuo Eiichiro, and his childhood friend, Nanase Tsubasa. We decided to call each other our first names since we'll get close anyways.

They got to know about the white room, and after they heard it, they wanted us to experience that we weren't able to experience in the white room.

Ichika and Tsubasa were able to be good friends in no time at all. Eiichiro taught me what boys do in our age like playing video games and watching anime. He even taught me how to hold a conversation without being awkward and he also tries to teach me how to smile.