A New Beginning with an Angel (3)

A couple of days have passed and there were some downs. During the second day of school, I gathered some attention from most of the female populace and they were saying I looked like a child when I was eating cake in the school forums.

Of course, that meant gathering attention from most guys as well, but it was them glaring at me, muttering how all ikemen should die.  Ignoring that circumstance, the days have went as usual.

Right now, I'm in the locker room and not just some ordinary locker room... well I guess it is ordinary. The reason why was because we were changing for today's swimming class. It wasn't mandatory to participate, but everyone was excited.

It's true that us boys are still in the puberty stage, but everyone in our class is mature not to creep out the girls by looking at them with what Eiichiro say, "hungry" eyes. I'm familiar with the term as Ichika taught me about it. Why did I bother listening to her about those things? She said that it's normal for boys to know most of it and even Eiichiro agreed. So, I told her to teach me all about it. I wanted to learn about it since it's normal for boys who are around my age to know about it, and I don't want to feel left out.

Let me tell you, when I was learning about it, you could say I was... traumatized? I don't even know myself, but Amasawa took it to another level when she showed me some... never mind about that. I already know.

I wish I could forget it, but because I have perfect memory, I still remember every single detail. That was an example of how having a perfect memory is a bad thing.

Why am I even thinking about this? Let me just forget this and continue about what we're doing today. We're currently changing and everyone is talking about the physique of their bodies and comparing it to each other. Most boys in our class are athletic, so I'm not surprised that they have well developed bodies.

I want to change as quickly as possible since I don't want anyone knowing what my body looks like, but I also don't want to be late.

When I began to take my shirt off, all  of the boys were at awe, except for Eiichiro.

"Woah, Ayanokoji! You have very tone body. You must have done some intense training for you to get that," said Shibata who's observing me.

"My father hired personal trainers to train me with my physique every day." It wasn't really a lie.

I also can't make up an excuse saying I just got good genes since Shibata is an athlete and he would know how to get a physique like mines.

"Woah, personal trainers? I know you were homeschooled, but isn't that like too much? I mean, you weren't even able to see other people."

I did say personal trainers, so it would make sense if Shibata had interpreted that I didn't get to meet anyone of my age. Each generation was assigned with instructors and they only taught in their assigned generation, so in a way we had personal trainers, but they also taught other children at the same time. Although, it's not like having other people there matters. All of us only cared about ourselves, at least my generation.

"My father never really wanted me to leave the house, so I was pretty much stuck there."

"You must have a strict father then."

We went out of the locker room after changing and see what the pool looks like. Most of the boys were done changing, but it looks like the girls were still changing.

I decided to check the pool up close. I got up close and squat down to check the temperature.

"I see, so it was moderate," I muttered. The temperature was somehow controlled by the school.